LST when should i start LST on these girls ? Theyre WW autos

LST when should i start LST on these girls ? They’re WW autos. I see people talk about twisting the main stem and mainlining. I am lost haha

5 Likes

Looking good :+1:
Things like mainlineing is not LST, that is high stress training for sure. .
With autos the most aggressive you want to get is a single top or “FIM” (FIM is a little different then topping but kinda the same).
Most people will simply tie down the uper limbs as it grows so they are even with the bottom limps as best they can, most tuck leafs to expose lower growth so it gets good light down in side the branches…
So many different techniques but the goal is to simply try and get an even canopy (tops of branches spread out) as possible while causing as little stress or damage as possible…

Until they get a little bit of stretch to them, their really us alot you could do other then maybe tuck any big leafs that are blocking lower growth if there is any…

3 Likes

When should I top then ? Id like to have multiple colas this time . I will get a harvest from my last plant but it’s not the best.

I hope those are big grow bags since it looks like you only filled them halfway.

2 Likes

Theyre just 3 gallons. I messed up and ran out of soil bc I didn’t order enough. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

With autos the sooner the better. I wouldn’t mainline an auto, but you can bend the top down to allow the lower growth to “catch up”…

3 Likes

I all ways start my lst when the plants are that big i also have a fan blowing air on them .i just done a wwa i got nine ozs from one plant

2 Likes

Nice harvest ! I’m only hoping for about 3 bc mine got stunted but ill fix that with my next 4 I grow. I have a lil fan blowing so the stems get nice and strong.

1 Like

They will stretch bro mine start of small and bushy i thought i stunted mine but it wasnt the case here is a pic of the white widow i done

I had it in a five gallon fabric pot the roots went to the bottom and all the way to the top

5 Likes

Top your WW autos between days 19-24 for best results imo.

2 Likes

How many weeks did your WW autos take ? I’m on week 8 and showing a lot of brown hairs. Time to get a jewelers loupe.

I took mine to the end of week ten

2 Likes

Thanks that gives me about when to start flushing but now I’m getting mixed answers on whether to flush or not.

1 Like

U can download a microscope app on google play or apple play which u can check the trichomes

3 Likes

Awesome thanks !