Lst question help

First grow so didn’t switch into flower fast enough and plants are stretching within 10in of the lights… early flower around week 1-2…question for low stress training the main stem off to the side is it ok or should let it go

1 Like

Read about supercropping.

1 Like

I agree with @MidwestGuy supercrop and bend the tops over tie them down because, they will pop back up in 2-3 days. Trellis net is less stressful, you can tuck flower tops to maximize your canopy

2 Likes

Pictures would help

1 Like

Keep tucking flower tops under the trellis till the stretching stops . One flower top per square

2 Likes

I’ve read before I guess my question was more of is it too late I just didn’t want to stress my plants out while in flower

How to super crop

Trellis will not stress them , I wouldn’t super crop past week 3 , but it’s better than burning them with your light

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking because I already have a bigger light in a 2.3x2.3 tent 300w Mars hydro FC-E3000 so I went ahead and bent the tops over no breaks or anything was just wondering if it’ll stress them out too much

That looks like 2 feet , I guess pictures can be deceiving, dude you have time to train. From the look of your plants it’s personal preference.I wouldn’t worry about stress.

It does look like that in the pictures but that’s after I bent the mains over but the tops were like 11 inches from the light bars I measured with a tape… they’ve stretched in the last 5 days

When they get like this it’s time to worry

1 Like

Very nice thanks for the help man!

1 Like