LST growing - tip - plant seed near one side of container,

Lookin good! She’s defo put on more wait. Ur gonna want to find her some good light, this is a very important stge for photosynthesizing.

And let her keep going until trichs say ‘im done’. Flower windows are just recommendations.

1 Like

Waiting on Light - I have old halide light and bulb was L59 with no letter it took a while to find one. Taking to long - dang it. I’m learning each grow and passing info. to brother who started his 1st.

1 Like

Got the Bulb today!

1 Like

2 were ready for harvest. on the 3rd plant the top is still growing with lot white pistols and clear tricomes, while the lower branches buds on the end look ready. Would it better to 1. Remove the lower buds and continue to let top grow. 2. Harvest now. 3. Wait till top buds are ready and harvest all. Sorry - Having trouble with loading Pics.

1 Like

Thats strange. The lowers are done but the top isnt ready? Every plant Ive grown has done the exact opposite

I see if can get current pics posted ASAP.

1 Like

The other two had some new growth on low branches, so I left them as the new crop is in seedling. This is the last one, with green on the top. Suggestions?

1 Like

I just looked and the top is sprouting new buds with pistols and it’s getting thicker. The bottom ones don’t appear to show any new growth. Could this be due to the main bulb light out for 7 days until new one came? The Led Strip and Led lamp were the only source. I keep on room lights too.

Sounds like she is foxtailing a bit.

Yea different lighting changes and nute fluctuations can pop a few foxtails on em

Thanks. I read many threads on foxtailing, to learn and understand it better. I can see them on the pics. now that I know what it is. It seems it’s not really a problem, some say they cut them off, other say they keep them. It may change the taste some posters say. Since the quality & taste is so much better than Market, quantity is more important. Should I cut the buds on end of lower branches or wait till top ready?
I’m learning and did not want to spend too much on all the extra tools others mentioned to start. I’ll now get the few extra ones. I’ve been recommending you to other just starting.

1 Like

Thanks my dude! Normally harvest early is more likely to be the upper buds are more mature then the lowers