LST first time rope-a-dope pics

cloning is pretty easy, just time consuming. You need to keep the leaves moist and keep them away from CATS! Damn cat ate my clone this morning!

@HappyHydroGrower trimming must get challenging. “Tent on wheels”, what a concept. Does your tent unzip for access on more than one side? Or just around the top? Going to 12/12 is a new idea. So was the Gas Lantern Technique.

@Cannabian well oh F#!k, no way to start the day. Out cat is pretty chill with all our houseplants. Hasn’t liked catnip. Weed, better safe than sorry, I guess. :thinking: :rofl:

1 Like

Hes a pig of a cat, I should have figured he would eat my dope!

Tent unzipped on three sides which gave me access basically to the whole plant.

5 Likes

I get it. Awesome setup. What a canopy. The fan is probably a necessity under that thatch?

1 Like

Yeah you can see how overcrowded a tent can get. These pants want to grow, and given all the right stuff they will grow pretty big! Like these plants havent even finished stretching yet!

Like look at the outside of my greenhouse!

2 Likes

Pushing to get out. It’s a veritable stampede. But that ain’t no 4 x 4… Looks like great space.

1 Like

no it isnt! Its 12x12 x 24

Bet your jars aren’t empty much. :wink:

no I have a buch of dope, I think Ill give it to the medicine lady to convert into cream and edibles.

Medicine Lady sounds wonderful.

1 Like