Lst bending any suggestions please and Thanks

Any Suggestions on Bending Lst Method first Time trying it out!!! Lmkkk any thing helps Out Well Appreciated.

Are they photos or autos?

2 Likes

Their photos!?!? Not auto Flowering

Looks good. As you get more growth, just continue tying it down where you want.

2 Likes

Alright Good shit man well Appreciated :100::100::raised_hands: @Covertgrower

2 Likes

Bill Ward is hella helpful.

2 Likes

Who, in ilgm’s opinion, is most professional youtube channel as far as grow guides. Lots of quirky crazy ones, but trying to find most legit without all the theatrics! Thanks.

I enjoy watching. Feel like its pretty beneficial learning tool.

Green gene bill ward jose Cervantes and kyle kushman are among the top. Jungle boys hightimes magazines will tell alot of the up to date growers

1 Like

Grow mau5 is a good dude to watch. Kyle is okay, but he’s not really my style.

1 Like

With cloth pots, cut slits in top to attach lst wire? Mine have no slots or holes. Cheap ones that came with Sf grow kit.

That’s how I’ve done it in the past, just poke a hole where you need to.

I actually rigged up a TV in room my tents are in with a Roku. Im subscribing to the legit youtube growers and watching. Pretty cool addition to my setup! Wife thinks ive lost my mind. I think its awesome idea.

1 Like

If I had a dollar for every time I heard this in my life. Don’t let anyone discourage you from trying something. You never know where it leads sometimes.

3 Likes

But yeah as far as youtube grows, im more into the professional type as opposed to the crazy theatrical type. Not that i can’t learn from the comical ones. Just annoying sometimes.

3 Likes

Mr Canucks is by far the best.

1 Like

Im subscribed to him!

2 Likes

Canuk is good. I prefer an older hand, when it comes to this. Bill has clearly been growing for a long time. Others I watch are Mr. Goodbuds and Dr. MJ coco. Dr coco is a great source for in the field and independent review on lights. Another good one is Dr. Bruce Bugbee from apogee instruments. He is a professor, botany or horticulture I believe. His videos are almost like attending a college course on Marijuana growing