LST....Am I doing it right?

And now time for expensive strains!

1 Like

Hah that’s what my roomies keep doing to me in like I have enough seeds to last 3-6 years but they’re like BUT we wanna try this strain and im not gonna put in an international order for just 1 strain lol

3 Likes

So many beans lol

1 Like

95 and counting im a sucker for a good deal haha :sweat_smile:

Shoot my last run on my experimental skunk, gave me 250 off 3 plants.

2 Likes

Yea I’m considering doing some forced hermie breeding if I find a European strain I really love and want to keep it around

I did it to run all the training methods i could. I watched others. I just wanted to do it myself. Im in oklahoma. Its a new frontier here.

1 Like

Whats your fav European strain?

I’m into sport mutations. Like freakshow,abc, and duckfoot

I haven’t gotten to grow any yet lol I suspect green crack will be but I’m on the quest for the giggliest and the most clear headed auto strain out there and Mexican airlines from fast buds looks promising too oh and I really love the look of devil cream

2 Likes

Photos can be headed back. They can be tied down, they can be light deprived to flower early too. You can get early photos as well. Dont be afraid to grow photos because somenof us grow them large.
The main way to keep photos manageable is to start them later in the season. I start mine very soon after xmas indoors to achieve this volume. You can start your in May or even early June if you want smaller plants outdoors.

2 Likes

@Cannabian thank you, that’s good to know. I think I might give it a shot. If it gets out of control, I could always cut it down. Bag seeds. Might even be male, who knows? And I have a long winter to think about it…heeheeeheeee

1 Like