LSD in my new house

I watched a video interview and they were talking about bottom feeding I am so going to try that.

@yoshi [quote=“Flitme, post:21, topic:76496”]
bottom feeding
[/quote]

AKA autopot
Top feed as long as you want then fire up the autopot

1 Like

No issues, had a couple indoor plants were a little stubborn, slow, not sure why, had one that did very well, and the one outdoors was a giant, just shy of 2 lbs, and had no complaints from any friends.

2 Likes

I’m making brownies today. The grocery I shop at periodically has them 2 for 1 so I stock up.
This batch I’ll be using bud from the last LSD grow. I decarb it according to Roberts bible. Grind it up good and put it in a mason jar. 20 minutes @ 200 then 230 for about an hour.

I start out with about 40g, when it’s done there is about 34g. I use 10 grams per batch.
IMG_4595

Here is what I think the potency is 10g X 1000mg = 10,000mg divided 25 brownies = 400mg /hit.

2 Likes

And a couple pics from today!

2 Likes

neat stuff on the brownies, those look delicious! plants look great too, very healthy.

1 Like

Thanks for the pic. I like your tray off the ground set up and might have to steal that idea from you.

1 Like

I moved them up on the rack so I could bottom feed. This is something new I’m trying.

A couple pictures from today.
Nine days since the change to 12/12, almost a flower but not quite.

3 Likes

It is officially a flower today.

2 Likes