LSD Fem: 1st Time Grow Photo Journal

Hi everyone!

I felt like sharing my first grow journey in photos as it goes and not wait til the very end to post something. I’m sure this will be way more interactive. I’m excited to keep growing and have the ILGM fam helping and giving feedback along the way!

I’m growing in a 32x32x67 tent with a 6in inline duct, 4in carbon filter, oscillating fan, humidifier, and two 1000W LED lights.

I plan on using just Fox Farm Ocean Forest, and perlite throughout my entire grow. I also have Fox Farm trio nutes (grow big, buds & blooms, and big bloom) and cal/mag.

Here are the girls 3 days in the soil.

Day 10, the girls have their names lol

…And that’s all for now! I plan on updating and posting weekly photos. I love seeing the stages of other grows to make sure I’m on the right track, so feel free to drop pictures of your girls!

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I am set to watching and I’m gonna tag along, if you don’t mind :v:

2 Likes

Looking good so far. I am set to watch and follow along.

2 Likes

Following along @Sirena

2 Likes

Carole B :rofl:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum good start only on my 2nd grow but following along good luck :dash::dash::dash::dash::dash:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum ask questions as they come up, we all want to see you succeed.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome!

What are you using for pots there? I can’t really tell if they are fabric, paper, or plastic? My main concern is that its breathable for the roots to get some oxygen.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum good luck and have FUN .:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::beer:

2 Likes

They’re in fiber soil pop up bags and I’ve poked some holes on the bottom. I used them for the germination and sprouting process. But I’ve read that I need to wait to transplant them. I’ll be using fabric pots.

2 Likes

Perfect!

1 Like

@repins12 @BetrayedSoul @Bulldognuts @Bubblehead @SmokeOne @dbrn32

First, thank you all for welcoming me and following along. You guys are awesome!

Okay so, I was going to wait til day 14 to post an update but I’m concerned about my girl LSD. She looks twisted…still growing but definitely something wrong??? The other two look okay to me but IDK lol. HELP!!!

2 Likes

Where is it in the room as opposed to your light? Is the plant leaning toward the light?

I figured a picture of my set-up would be more informative :grin:

1 Like

I don’t see anything as red flag of being out of place. Usually when there is issue like that it’s from weak light intensity or over watering.

2 Likes

Okay, maybe I’m overwatering. I’m never too sure when they’re too dry or damp just using my finger…so I spray a little just in case.

1 Like

Set to watching. Great start.

2 Likes

They don’t need much at that size, try letting dry out a little and see.

1 Like

I agree with @dbrn32. They do look a little wet to me. Did I read that you are spraying your plants? If so, why? :v:

1 Like

Like with a spray bottle, to lightly water the top of the soil.

1 Like