LSD Autoflower Severely Drooping… Is there anyway to save her?

Hello,

I have a 3 month old LSD auto flowering plant and it was seemingly doing pretty well until this morning I found that the plant was completely drooped over. It did rain last night so my first thought was that the plant was overwatered. However, upon checking the soil I noticed that it was not as wet as I expected. 2 days ago, I began using the stage 3 plant booster and flowertime fertilizer, so I wonder if that could be causing the issue. I live in North Texas and the weather is beginning to change, and the sun is not out for as long. If anyone can please advise on anyway I can potentially save my baby, that would be great appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Tre_claverie
Do you have pictures of it before? This is an outside plant? Maybe you should fill out a support ticket so we could better asses the situation. It looks very sad at this point. @kellydans @MeEasy @oldmarine can ya’ll give some advice?

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you aew not sure, just bring it to oue attention. We will figure it out.

Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?

Otigin of seeds?

Regular, feminized, or autoflower?

Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?

PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?

Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain.

Nutrients or fertilizer system used.

What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate.

What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night?

What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?

Co2 Yes / No?

How long have you been growing?

What budget have you set in order to grow successfully?

If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?

16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to identify your issue.

Anything you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate at the end of the survey.

2 Likes

I might be wrong but that 1st pic when I zoom in looks like it may be a hermiy.

2 Likes

1st welcome to the community ! You’re at the right place to have a successful grow. Plant has had more than one issue. Personally I would start a couple more seeds. Start you a post on here and don’t be afraid to ask questions from a start. Good luck

1 Like

Hello @Tre_claverie welcome!!

I’m in the area and have harvested a few photoperiod clones that refinished about a month ago. It looks like you have some ripened buds that are finishing.
Since they are autos and have been growing for three months it may be time.
It may be to hot to start in August if grown outdoors.
What strain are you growing? Some do better in the Texas heat. Need to start them early around the end of March for an outdoor grow. I’ve had some success with Durban Poison in the heat.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

Bad news - there is no saving that plant, too far gone, it’s done. Being an auto, it’s at the end of it’s life cycle, no bringing it back.

7 Likes

well aint we just full of good news lmao. @Tre_claverie im so sorry for your loss. i do hope you find the strength to pick up and carry on growing. at least now you are in the right spot for future success.

3 Likes