Lowryder three weeks old

@Jskytel, I am jealous at the size of your Lowryder. Mine never got that big. Whatever you’re doing, she seems to like it.

Not doing much I put them outside for 5 hrs direct sun bring them in under cfl and his at night just fed for first time this morning

How much did you harvest

4 plants, about 1/2 oz. :cry: I grow completely outdoors.
A lot of my problems came about due to poor drainage first couple of weeks. When I transplanted them to grow bags they took off but it was too late by then and they were severely stunted.

I do top most of my autos however with that being said I’m going to do a auto grow using what I call the @Screwauger style of auto growing, no topping hands off except to feed and with his recommend feeding regiment

1 Like

2 Likes

Ho - lee crap! I’m getting both excited and a tad nervous!! @Sirsmokes

That could end up being one of those things like “Lucas” formula.

“I, myself, prefer the Screwauger method.”
“How does that work? You drill a big hole first?”
“No! Nothing like that. You simply leave them the hell alone!” Lol

2 Likes

It looks like it will be without the auto pots just got good coco today because if you look at my grow journal you will see the issues ive been battling but they will get messed with none no topping or anything no lst feed them veg nutrients until the stretch is done then push the flower nutes. My only question is what week do you go from using big bud to overdrive @Screwauger

That’s not a clear transition for me @Sirsmokes
I try to start it when I have about 3 weeks left of flower.
Good thing is, once you start it, you can keep it going until a week or so before harvest.
The grow before last, I kept the OD going for about 6 weeks as the trichs were slow to go amber.
Buds just get bigger!!

2 Likes

That’s close I always try the last 4 weeks of flower