Lowest fan leaves yellow in flower stage

4 1/2 weeks into flower… first-timer inside grow… the lowest fan leaves on 3 of the plants turn yellow and fall off. The rest of the plants look good… smaller leaves on those 3 look good… it’s only the very lowest fan leaves. Using 15-30-15… should I switch to 15-35-55? tricomes still clear/white. I water when the meter says they are getting dry… usually every 2nd day… sometimes 3rd. sometimes it gets up to 89* in there with fans going… no humidity… I’ve got side lights on them too… should I be doing something or is it ‘normal’ for the bottom leaves to do that???

Actually at the end of flowering it is normal for many of the lower leaves to do that. Especially if you are flushing, the very last week or two this type of yellowing is enhanced by “flushing”, actually flushing out the soil/grow medium and or feeding with only water, this makes the plant use up excess nutrients and deplete its chlorophyll, this makes for a smoother smoke.

Yes on the fertilizer. Do not know why you are running 15-30-15 fertilizer. Definitely need more potassium. I personally do not like heavy phosphates this late in a grow. Peace

Yes on the fertilizer. Do not know why you are running 15-30-15 fertilizer. Definitely need more potassium. I personally do not like heavy phosphates this late in a grow. Peace