Lower leaves turning yellow during early flowering

I’m growing a Blueberry auto indoors in soil.
It’s been growing very healthy until two days ago. It’s in the second week of flowering and I started adding a low amount of FF tiger bloom and big bloom. Only 10% of the recommended dose. 4 days later It’s getting yellow lower leaves.
First 1 and now many. It’s happening quickly and I’m not sure what to do. Water is the same as always. Distilled at 6.5 PH. Soil is FFOF. Any suggestions?

1 Like

She’s hungry. Up the dosage next feed

I was afraid that the nutrients caused it to suddenly turn yellow.
I thought starting at 10% was better than taking a chance on nutrient burn.
What do you think about adding a little FF big grow to the mix?

1 Like

I would follow their feed schedule. Bump to half strength next time and if she doesn’t burn on the leaf tips then you can go full strength. I only back off once I see a little burn usually.

5 Likes

10 % solution? . go full amount… they get really hungry in flower. were you feeding nutes at full strength before flower?

2 Likes

Use FFOC soil.
Never added more than 30% nutrients during veg.
I read that I should never go higher than 30% with LED lights.
Is that incorrect?

1 Like

sounds like bs to me but lets ask @Hogmaster

2 Likes

I use LED and go 100% on my nutes. I have never heard of 30% of nutes with LED’s.

3 Likes

I never use under 100% of nutrients always full strength for me I don’t believe in 1/4-1/2 Strength nutrients when I used to try that always had issues so 100% full strength under LED under or under LEC it don’t matter for this guy

7 Likes

Thank you all for clearing that up.

1 Like

Found a couple more on the bottom today.
But the tops look great.
Is this really because I fed it too low?
It’s not due for feediing for another week.
I’m concerned

There old fan leafs that’s what there supposed to do

3 Likes

It’s normal. The plant is pulling nitrogen out of the lower leaves to make buds. Your bloom nutrients should have some nitrogen in them, which would keep this to a minimum. If you were following the manufacturer’s feeding schedule!

Look at my Blue Dream Grow Journal. It went yellow almost overnight because it is near the end (2 days until flush). 100% schedule nutrients, except for new clones that get 25% of grow nutrient leaf spray.

2 Likes

I was waiting for someone to point that out lol. Your plant looks pretty normal to me.

3 Likes