Lower leaf drop early flower, magnesium deficiency?

• What strain, Nuken OG
  • Method: Organic
  • Vessels: in ground
  • PH of Water 6.5 in
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution organic soil with gaia green general and power bloom top dresed every 3-4 weeks and covered in EWC for the past 3 feedings
  • Outdoor
  • Light system n/a
  • Temps; Day, Night 30C/20C with a few cooler nights the past 4 days
  • Humidity; Day, Night varies but 42%/62% today
  • Ventilation system No,
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, no
  • Co2; No
    Week 2-3 of flower budlets just forming

Now that thats out of the way ive been having some yellowing and dropping of my lower leaves. At first i though it was a nitrogen issue from the preflower stretch so i topdressed as they were due for a feed which slowed the leaf drop slightly. i am now seeing the problem spread up the plant it began on and am seeing similar problems on the others. the leaves tend to fade to yellow from between veins and from the edges or one side in. im thinking that this is probably magnesium, although the gaia green contains glacial rockdust im probably going to try watering with epsom salts next watering. just wondering if im on the right track with my assumption.

As for the last few pics my healthiest plant is now showing some random pale/lime green fan leaves with purple stems and one branch with mostly pale leaves purple stems and drooping in on itself. is this mg related? could it be p uptake problems from the recent cold nights or i do have a bigger nutrient/ ph problem than i thought?

working on getting a ph sample from the root zone tonight. i’m just looking for a little advise as i know theres a lot of knowledgeable people on this forum and im still fairly new.

1 Like

Looks like the orders of the pictures got rearranged while uploading and the first two aren’t supposed to be there but here’s some more

start your own thread and fill out a support ticket no need to hijack mine

welcome @StoneW

Sorry wasnt trying to do that I couldn’t figure out how to make a new thread

2 Likes

you just need to go to the top of a subsection and click new topic, you can find the support ticket at the top of the beginners or you can copy and paste mine from here and sub in your own information

1 Like