Low yield in all my plants what's up?

Nothing there?

1 Like

Still telling us nothing.

2 Likes

I am using one 400 and one 400 HPS

Using HPS lights, you would need 1800 watts to properly light a 6x6 grow area, weak lights = small yields.

3 Likes

Do you think my light set up ^^ will be adequate enough for a decent yield my first grow?

@dbrn32 can I bug you for your thoughts on my light set up as well

1 Like

Honestly, you’re pretty under-powered for a 4x4 grow space at 300 combined watts, that’s like 18.75 watts a square foot when you want at least 30 watts/sqft with the better led lights, but since the tent is not full and the 3 plants are directly under the lights, I think you’ll get some nice bud, but yields would be much better with more lighting.

2 Likes

I need to at least get another sf 2000 to help boost yield huh? I have 2 other lower end 600w lights that are actual 100w so with those added when I flip to flower I should have at least 500W (if I’m not able to get a sf 2000 by flowering)

2 Likes

Yeah every bit of light helps in flowering.

1 Like

x k9 too. Welcome to the forum. unnamed

1 Like

I know I need to add co2 to the room to help the yield too. Will one of the co2 dispensers off Amazon be sufficient enough to boost the yield a good amount?

1 Like

No, co2 enrichment only helps when you are really overkill on the lights, can seal your grow room to contain the co2. and use a co2 tank and regulator (or co2 burner) to maintain high levels of co2. Without all that, you’re better off with just getting lots of fresh air through your tent, plenty of co2 in the air.

1 Like

like like like!

1 Like

Damn, alright. I’m really glad I asked you something before I purchased it. That’s a big time bummer tho.

2 Likes

Yep, don’t waste your money on those co2 bags or home brew kits, better off with fresh air.

2 Likes

Thanks man I appreciate you! Been learning a lot reading your posts and looks like the girls been getting a lot better/healthier since I’ve been following your methods :ok_hand:t4:

2 Likes

What led number do I need to equal 1000 Watts