Low yield in all my plants what's up?

Yeah that has me curious as well. Street lights? Who knows?

1 Like

HLG 550 rspec with 30 watt UVA in flowering tent

and HLG 260 bspec & 135 bspec in veg tent

10 Likes

Do you find the UVA makes a big difference? Those veg lights look awesome!

2 Likes

Seems to have made my recent harvest even more sticky than usual, had to clean/switch trimmers every 5 minutes, crazy trichs but she always has great trichs (my fav clone line), also way more smell, easily worth the $150 and looks great attached to the 550 rpec.

8 Likes

Yeah those b specs are awesome for veg, tightest nodes I’ve ever seen from a light.

2 Likes

My car just broke down in the store parking lot… hopefully its just a dead battery? Will be another 25 minutes or so before my friend shows up with jumper cables. Im prayimg the alternator isnt screwed.

2 Likes

@Cannabian You would be proud too. I have thought about ditching the tent completely and grab another 2 to 4 HLG 260xl rspec so I can have a 100 sq foot plant.

I push the very boundries and will continue to do so. If you saw my plant size journeys from my very first plants to now in just 2 years of growing…trust me you would be proud.

My plants started small. Then large…monster and now super monsters. If I had your green house I would fill it up with just 1 plant. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Bummer, that sucks.

1 Like

We, are good… seems the battery was fooked! Havent put a volt meter on the alternator yet, so we have our friend following us the 50 miles home in the event the swapped battery gets drained. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

I hope you get home safely bro. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks! Seems to be ok so far?

the super crappy part about this Subaru is its all wheel drive! No power, cant even put it in neutral! Cant tow either need a deck hauler! Fu,kn hate new vehicles! They suck!

2 Likes

You can do eet!

1 Like

Only new vehicle I will buy is a Harley Davidson. Since we can ride all year round here.

I need a new one but going to get some credit cards paid off first. So I have more cash. My Dodge 2500 Cummins 4x4 diesel, Honda CRV and a Harley Davidson 1200T Sportser is all paid for. :+1:

1 Like

Damn man, I really like your set big time! I started out with Spider Farmer, not doing enough research obviously because I didn’t know about HLG until I started reading your posts… and man I really wish I got those. I think I might have to jump ship and go to team HLG. I really really like that set up and sounds like you’re having great results with them! I’ve read that Spider Farmer is suppose to be close to the same but I don’t want to be almost there… I want the best.

2 Likes

Thanks, I like to overkill on lights, can always dim them down a bit if needed. I’ve been contemplating a move to LED lights since January so did about 4 months of research before buying the HLGs. Very happy with them.

4 Likes

Would you ever go back to gas lights?

2 Likes

Omg you switched to the HLG team. Congrats.

4 Likes

Yeah, y’all HLG fans around here are like the Borg, resistance is futile.

4 Likes

If you’re 600w is one of those from amazon with the blue/purple hue thats definitely why.
I was recently informed of the blurple gimmick.
I too have fallen into that trap.
Have since ordered 3 300L Rspec HLGS.

Doubt it, the biggest difference is coverage, just absolute corner to corner coverage, having 1152 points of light rather than just 1 (from the 550) and the much better dimming capabilities of the LED make it a much more versatile light, then there’s the efficiency, pushing out much more light with less heat, run my exhaust at half the speed I needed to with 600 watt HPS and staying at 77F.

I was the biggest LED hater for a long time after jumping in early with Mars Hydro 300’s when they first came out, did a whole grow with 3 of them and was very disappointed with the yields from it, or lack of yield compared to what I was getting from a 600 watt HPS. But LED tech has come to the point where it is the way to go, specially with the spectrums they’ve been coming out with.

2 Likes