Low yield in all my plants what's up?

I use about 600w of lighting and your grow kit. My yield s have been poor at best. I’ve followed the grow bible to no avail you advertise yields is 16 to 20 ounces per plant if I get three I’m lucky I’m an indoor grow. I can’t figure it out.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. What’s your feeding routine like. I have mine on a high PK going through flower

I imagine your lighting is not up to the task and 16 to 20 oz per plant is a good outdoor grow. What size is your grow space, what is the brand/details of your light? 600w led lights are often more like 100 real watts and will NOT produce anywhere near what the plant is capable of producing.

8 Likes

@Bodie1 16-20 per plant or is that per square meter, I’m a newbie but that sounds extremely high

2 Likes

You will never get that yield on a 600 fake watt light. I get over 2 lbs per harvest now using real led lights by HLG. This is the dried, cured and no stems weight. :+1:

I am an indoor grower who has broke every single grow rule possible. I am now the Master and produce Super Monsters that are 7 to 8 feet tall and 6 to 8 feet wide indoors. On a 12/12 schedule start to finish.

I am an anomaly.

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

@MrPeat an anomaly is what it’s all about!! Make your own rules break rules cause in the end what the f**k does anyone really know anyway???

Scientists can’t figure out rona and they’re working on that shit 24/7. Not much research has gone into growing other than personal research for the most part.

Keep being you and breaking boundaries mrpeat!

:call_me_hand:t4:

3 Likes

It took me time to get where I am at.

@KoolHandLuke That is for a whole plant and its gotta be BIG. You can look at my Avatar and see me hold a 7’6” beast I grew indoors.

2 Likes

Yeah that should be per plant outdoors or per square meter indoors. Certainly can be done in either case with the right equipment and knowledge. I could also get a plant to do a pound or more indoors but it’ll be a 4 month veg time and it’d be the only plant in the 3x3 tent.

7 Likes

@MrPeat you are the man. If I can get 5-7 per plant, I’m happy with that

2 Likes

I’m reading the specifications for yield from the seeds when I purchased them . 16 oz. Per 3 x 3 plant. I have had wonderful tasting White Widow and gold leaf but not big quantity. I used the grow kit and the grow Bible. Can’t say enough about either one of these plants as far as quality. It is everyone else getting massive quantities and I’m not?

@Bodie1 It really comes down to your skills and your LIGHT. Lights are King. Crappy lights equals crappy yield. Excellent lights equals excellent yields. Its just that simple.

I also have to grow horizontal as my plants get a tad big. One cola was as thick as a volleyball.

A small nug of mine.

7 Likes

And hes obviously very proud of the fact that his plants are taller than his cieling height :laughing: because of this he wants to grow them upside down so he can make it easier to reach his buds! Sideways plants can grow the length of the room! Why not mount the lights on the wall and screw the pots to the other wall?

3 Likes

I’m not using LED lights. Orange lights for flowering. Using 2. 300 w in a 6x6 grow room with vent fans

What are your lights ? Manufacturer? Picture

I’ll bet it’s bad lights.

2 Likes

thats not even close to the light you need to grow big weed! For instance, led is very efficient light, especially good ones! Hid or gas lamps use much of their power to create heat and that is why a 300 watt hid is nowhere near as powerful as a 300 watt prosumer grade LED. Most guys growing big weed indoors are using between 300 and 500 watts of high end LeD or between 600 and 1000 watts of HID per 4x4 space on average. And I consider those minimum standards for good production

2 Likes

No idea what that is. Can you be any clearer? Brand name, type light other than color, bug lights? give us something to work with.

4 Likes

sounds like hps? But yeah we need more info on the light.

1 Like

Never heard of a 300 watt HPS and I’ve been using HPS since 1992, they come in 250, 400, 600, and 1000 watts.

2 Likes

Hey @Hellraiser what are you running for lights?

1 Like