Low stress training - help!

I have reused my fabric pots a few times
Washing machine and double rinse also. Since wny doesn’t get sun when we need it, i hang in extra room.

5 Likes

You can also use the dryer on air dry no heat setting as well just a fyi lol thats what i did just this last time last week or so :smile:

3 Likes

i keep trying different sizes and starting to have a collection of fabric pots

3 Likes

Oh my. love the pic of the cat :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Congratulations on your harvest :green_heart::white_check_mark::clap::clap::clap::tada:

2 Likes

Thanks you!!! :green_heart: definitely gets me all droopy eyed and fuzzy !!! :face_exhaling:

5 Likes

So I know it’s been awhile
I just got done drying my last plant (for now)
I’ve been crazy busy and didn’t pay much attention to her for a few days so I think I may have over dryer
But she’s still stinky and smelly!
Into the jars we go!

@Caligurl @BudzMS @The1stTimer @PurpNGold74 @BigItch @Fiz @kellydans @JiggaMan1987 @kellydans

9 Likes

Hopefully she smokes beautifully :white_check_mark::green_heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations! I overdried my last plant a bit, but she’s good now in the grove bags.

3 Likes

Congratulations , looks like some pretty buds.

2 Likes

Not to shabby for the size she was hope she smoke well for ya drying is my downfall to growing it can be such a fickle bi*** especially depending on your location sense some areas are naturally higher in RH and some are lower from my experience so far in the couple years ive been growing in the summer months high rh months i will dry inside of a box as the box itself helps to soak up extra humidity sense its made of cardboard lol

3 Likes

Drying has definitely been the hardest part for me too! Getting the conditions just right is tricky, and like you said everywhere is different.

3 Likes

awesome, lets us know how it is?

2 Likes

Yaaassss I absolutely will
Burping them now :relaxed:

2 Likes

I love your use of what looks like tent stakes. :tent:

2 Likes

Thank you very much… I did a fence and had these left over from the job. Waste not, want not :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Nice harvest and smoke report! Congratulations!

4 Likes

Curious if you have seen that big a$$ spider in virginia yet?

3 Likes

Hahahahha! No!!! I haven’t seen any at all thankfully - have you?!

2 Likes

Nope…and i hope i dont.

2 Likes