<>< Low’s Grow ><>

need my addy? lol

2 Likes

Butcher blocks and cutting boards is what I wanted to toy with. Can make some really cool stuff even from scrap for sure.

3 Likes

I’d be happy to make you one. :call_me_hand:t3: engrain only. They essentially self heal.

@CygnusX1
It’s honestly really therapeutic. Lots of time involved, but it really pays off.

4 Likes

gotta wait on likes again

3 Likes

Yeah, for sure. I did a bunch of research on it at one point. Almost bought some hardware but realized I already have too many hobbies I don’t make enough time for as it is….

4 Likes

Wood is pretty much my life… lol

4 Likes

Not to sure there id have to look it over but i use Happy Frog as a base soil and use organic amendments the veg amendments i apply and mix it into the soil realy well moisten it and alow it to sit for a couple weeks so the amendments can begin breaking down before planting into it then top dress every 3-4 weeks nothing but water the whole way and the every other week compost teas i top dress with the flower amendments 1 week prior to flipping my plants and water only and compost teas

2 Likes

That sounds great! I know I’d have trouble keeping schedule, but one day maybe. I love the organic aspect.

2 Likes

@LiesGrows sounds like you got that down pat, i can see myself forgetting a step lol

2 Likes

I just keep notes on a calendar of when i top dress and when i keed to next ohh and i dont ph not a dam thing lmao your feeding the soil not the plant its honestly such a easy and hands off route thats why i switched to organics mixing nutes all the time for me was to time consuming @BudzMS idk how lmao its like 3 steps :rofl:

3 Likes

No pH??? Ok ok, you might of sold me there

2 Likes

Brother i honestly didn’t touch my Apera meter for over a year and the batteries leaked all over and it broke lmao the microbiology does all that work for you as long as your water source is within a acceptable range the microbes do the work i use just ro water and have recently started doing a 50/50 mix of ro and tap and the plants have absolutely no issues

4 Likes

I’m at that point even in coco with the Autopots.

Used to measure until I figured out that for a 3 gallon batch running my tap for 10 seconds and filling the balance with RO gets me to the right place consistently.

It’s been about 1.5 grows since I’ve touched my Apera.

6 Likes

im liking not touching the ph pen lol

4 Likes

( hides apera )

I don’t use mine either! Lol. I use tap so I have to. But not too often… the res will hold its pH after a few days.

6 Likes

Yeah my tap sucks too but once I figured out the right balance of tap, and RO with the nutes everything came into view.

RO Buddy is awesome but I also don’t go through as much water as you guys since I typically only run the 2 plants at a time, so, there’s that too.

4 Likes

Yeah my well water comes out the spigot at around i believe 700+ppm and between 7.0-7.8 ph so not ideal thats why I use my RO system i have a water softner that treats the house but my tap has never been drinkable until recently i put on a simple Brita tap filter because we used water bottles for the dogs water and i hated the amount of plastic lol but now i use the tap and ro mix and they have been doing great on it

5 Likes

Love my Stori!

9 Likes

Will be smoking up this monster tomahawk soon.

13 Likes

What’s that thing weigh? I’m a big steak man myself but I refrain from the tomahawks due to the bone weight lol. Steak ain’t cheap here at all so I go for the different ribeyes or Delmonico’s.

7 Likes