<>< Low’s Grow ><>

Yes sir how r u.

2 Likes

@ConcreteBudz @SilvaBack203 He did state in his last post his summer months are extremely busy

1 Like

Hope all is well my friend @Low ! :pray:

3 Likes

Very true. 14 days is a while though. Very busy indeed

3 Likes

Chopping 2x4s instead of plants!

6 Likes

Sometimes it’s a miracle if I manage to read anything on this forum during the work week. :sunglasses: I can only imagine how busy Low is.

5 Likes

Damn. Lows IG is gone. I really hope he’s ok. :man_shrugging::disappointed:

3 Likes

I saw that as well unfortunately :confused:

1 Like

Hello all I’m on day 15 from flip curious if this looks like light bleaching

The middle just looks a little off to me light is about 26” away from canopy light is hlg600R with uv bar, light is a little past half way turned up @CooterJuice or anybody who can help

4 Likes

I don’t think it is light bleaching. But I think they might be just a tad hungry.

1 Like

I agree with Newt. And is pretty common for when they start flowering and growing faster the new growth will be lighter colored at first

4 Likes

These guys got you covered. Good job though looking good

Hey @Low , I’ve been reading your journey with the GG (with the mutant one;>) in FFHF… I haven’t gotten to the end yet to see if u figured out the problems. I just have been watching your plant get progressively worse looking , NO Matter what you did…
This is IDENTICAL to the way my first grow went with HF soil.
Hense every like I placed above was literally a flash back I don’t want to ever see again.!;<
Did you ever come to a conclusion as to what caused your spiral ? I’ll continue reading …but if you could spoil it for me ;>
I don’t know when I’ll have time to sit and read for long again.
Thanks
@PurpNGold74, @Graysin

3 Likes

We haven’t seen Low in a while. Hopefully he’ll come back to us when he’s able.

11 Likes

Oh , I see that now… I was way back in the forum…TY, and I hope all is well @Low

3 Likes

Well FMIMA… im pretty sure this is when I found out Wifey was preggo! Not sure if I knew at this moment or nah. But thats some Thats So Raven shiznit

7 Likes