<>< Low’s Grow ><>

How long in veg for a beast like that @Low
I’ve got so much weed on hand now I wouldn’t mind a nice long veg! LOL!
All those beasts are simply beautiful!!

4 Likes

Wow i have a feeling that francos lemon cheese is really gonna be a producer!! :heart_eyes::star_struck::call_me_hand::muscle::sunglasses: keep killing it brotha

2 Likes

Thank you! That brown sugar cake plant I posted last vegged for around 5 months. I will be flipping the purp express Friday which is about 6 months of veg. :call_me_hand:

@ConcreteBudz thank you and i hope so!!

6 Likes

I snapped a branch today too. It was on one of my gelato clones, probably the biggest one. I was ablt to seal it back together and put some aloe on it, well see in the morning how it does

So im trying to trim most of the buds so the leaves that are on the plant are really short. Not sure if its the best method as ive noticed most of the white hairs turned orange and no new ones appeared. We still have about 4 weeks left i would say so let see what happens.

Damn that’s long

1 Like

Brother you’re an inspiration to us all! Awesome job on all of it. Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Couldn’t agree with you more if I tried lol

3 Likes

Thats super amazing brother!! These 4 in the center of the pic GFOG are day 89 of veg right now. Going to be flipping on monday we think. That purp express is gonna be a 18+oz yielder hopefully :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::call_me_hand::sunglasses:

13 Likes

Im super excited for that francos man haha you have no idea i wanna know her terp profile as well

4 Likes

Beautiful brother!! Keep em green!!!

2 Likes

Thank you all for the positivity! I’m also curious about Franco’s!

Speaking of which… Franco’s Lemon Cheese

15 Likes

Sour Pebbles

13 Likes

Purp Express

11 Likes

Banana Kush

Ignore the mothers here, they have been very neglected.

11 Likes

Purp Express feed adjusted from 3/2/1 to 2/2.7/2/1.2 and got flipped to 12/12. The boost ratio will remain in effect until 1 week after official flower.

Franco’s Lemon Cheese and Sour Pebbles are transitioning to jacks full strength ratio from the boost ratio for the next 2-3 weeks.

Banana Kush has been on 3/2/1 and Tribus since popping, and that jacks strength will likely remain until I flip.

Next update will be Microbe/defoliation day.

10 Likes

Bout time you check in!!! Was about ready to send the search party. All looking great brother!!

2 Likes

Thank you!

I apologize in advance for my absence, as it will be continuing throughout the summer months. New business, new opportunities. Mrs Low has come in clutch with the lab. I will do my best to be involved all around, with all of you great cultivators.

Please tag me, so I can prioritize my limited time I will have here. Thank you all!

11 Likes

Looking to put my clones into flowering soon I’m curious if you could point me in the right direction for a flower booster as you know I am using jacks, also I put a cherry banana seed in the ground from LitFarms and I believe she’s a Triploid! @Low