Low’s Grow pt 2 (closed)

5 Likes

Everything received their weekly. I did skip fulvic last week.

8 Likes

Tomorrow I have to make time to clean the reservoir and get a new batch going. 25-30 gallons.

Thinking about running that 4/2 ratio I keep reading about that cuts additional epsom out. Hmm. Idk.

Need to defoliate a bit, and get the tops a little more even with each other. Maybe will scrape the stem of the bk again, sterilize, fungicide, and wrap this time.

Getting to the point where I have to make a decision on whether or not I’m gonna send them all to final pots and move tents.

I have seen a couple fungus gnats around which is mind boggling. It’s been winter this whole time, and used all fresh stuff. Lol. Go figure. Will have to take some pro active measures.

7 Likes

How? I fall asleep if I’m not actively moving around

3 Likes

Haha I suppose that’s a good thing! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: 20 years of almost daily consumption.

5 Likes

I follow a fellow on IG that only run Jacks Part A&B with no epsom here is his feed chart he produces some beautiful plants

8 Likes

Thank you! Kinda wish I still had a printer for this valuable stuff. I stumbled across this video that answered some of my questions!

13 Likes

Yeah i just always screen cap hell i have a printer i could always print what ever out and mail it

3 Likes

I pushed the 3 little buttons next to reply and saved it here :metal:
Now just wish I could have folders

2 Likes

You are awesome and I appreciate it! :call_me_hand:t3: I’ll see if I can get you my email. Not necessarily for the printer work. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses:

I have a few bookmarks here and I never actually default to them… never think to, I’m pretty set in my ways and forget new ideas. Folders would be nice! lol.

I have labels on my jacks for quick reference and honestly that’s probably what I’ll do, add more labels for other feed variations.

10 Likes

Np at all brother and we will have to figure out a way tp swap email for sure i have so many folders on my pc with feed rates,schedules,bean stock all that fun jazz lol

6 Likes

Absolutely

3 Likes

I have all my little bottles on a box and wrote it on a box I can see well wife can see as she usually weighs it up for me. Did 1 to 5 gallon amounts and wrote it down I just tell her 2 5 gal bucks or 5 and e gal and she runs from there. Now I need to do it for 12 gallons as the autopot res is 12 and 3/4 gallons

1 Like

That’s who me and @AfgVet have been watching and testing his techniques and been having success. GreenGene is legit and no BS. I like that. Hope you like the schedule without epsoms too. It’s working for us.

12 Likes

Good Afternoon Cultivators,

Mixed up 30 gallons of jacks at 4/2.

Did some defoliation
Here’s Before

Here’s after

And lastly checked intensity in a couple spots

Noticed this Jacks ratio is much clearer.
Reduced exhaust fan to try and hold temps up better.

15 Likes

If I do run these 4 together in the 4x4 I will likely just let them grow naturally, mostly. First time in a long time not utilizing a net for training.

11 Likes

Low How do you like your light meter?
I’m thinking about getting they exact one.

5 Likes

Plants are looking great btw

3 Likes

Thanks @Sincitytoker It works quick. Hassle free. :call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

3 Likes