Low’s Grow pt 2 (closed)

Holy cow son. U have some expensive materials on that water line guy. Them shark bites r expensive shit buddy. Lol. They do have brass couplers 90s 22s ect for PEX line instead of using shark bites. Shark bites r good don’t get me wrong but have a bad tendency to leak and we r not allowed to use them on a main water line shutoff we can use them after the mains but not as a main weird stuff but true. Lol. I’d look into the pvs ends or brass ends and crimp rings. Only bad is u need a crimper for the crimp rings to snap them right

3 Likes

My watering rig

11 Likes

My watering rig. Just a pump and hose. Works fricken awesome. Would be nice to have a head like URS has to fan out the stream but this works good enough for me and save me lots of watering time with the other sprayer. Lol.

9 Likes

all great ideas, definitely making something, like @Low said the batteries is annoying thing on the transfer pump.

5 Likes

Its the end off my 2 gallon water can thats the old way even put a sink sprayer but almost 2 slow.

Remember im low budget but like thing that work. Started with a transmission funnel that burrows a hole in the soil then the battery transfer pump still use it but for filling jugs. Shop vac for clean-up.

9 Likes

Any type of gravity feed system will remove running cost and eliminate pumps that can fail. :metal:

10 Likes

Good Afternoon Cultivators,

Picked up a new Blulab pH meter. I was concerned that my Hanna was no longer accurate. I have had the Hanna for maybe 1.5 years. Been using the same quick cal solution the whole time. It has been my favorite meter up to this point because it seems to hold its accuracy and calibration really well, try to calibrate monthly and use every day.

Took the blulab out rinsed and calibrated and did a side by side with the Hanna that I calibrated a month ago.

Kinda feel like I wasted my money.

19 Likes

At least you have a backup :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

I was kinda hoping the older meter was wrong. Plants aren’t growing like they should be. Well, it doesn’t feel like it.

Running a heater in the room now to try and get temps 70°+ hard to get over 65°

12 Likes

I feel you. My environment is never 100% where I want it. Soon enough it will warm up and you should be good with temps :call_me_hand:t3:

10 Likes

No such thing. A drip feed is the best. Leave it open and smoke a bowl or 2 until you get the drip

5 Likes

Last I remember u don’t want the drip that’s not a good thang. Lol. May make the willy fall off.

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Id say definitely raise that temp if ya can. From what ive seen in my own grows anything below 70 and the plants growth slowed alot. 75-80 (with Led’s) is definitely the sweet spot though imo.

6 Likes

That might be difficult with the amount I have to drip thats a lot of bowls if there is such a thing

3 Likes

I got a hydro locked plant that I have to drip feed…it’s a pain :weary:

2 Likes

“nything below 70 and the plants growth slowed alot.”
I would agree I prefer 81-84 until mid to late flower that’s my sweet spot but ever environment is different that just mine✌️
Definitely raise temps if possible they’ll explode

6 Likes

Mail

24 Likes

Yeah buddy same unit i still have sitting in my amazon cart lol just haven’t pulled the trigger yet haha

6 Likes

After drinking and watching a comparison video with apogee I was like “f it, I’m gonna get one eventually…” lol. Shouldn’t shop after 8pm.

14 Likes