Low’s Grow pt 2 (closed)

That BK needs a booster seat brother shes going to get consumed by the others lol and how the hell did ya manage knocking it off lol

3 Likes

It’s already on a booster and is restricted by the rigid net. :grimacing: depending on stretch I could control growth further with the second net. Just not a fan of doing that. We will see…

literally no reason for it to fall. It had to defy gravity to do it. All I’ve done is run off since the last update 2 days ago, Wasn’t like that.:thinking:

6 Likes

Thats such a beautiful sight

7 Likes

Tents looking good at least the light didn’t fall and crush the plants😮
Love that light setup💥

5 Likes

Better knock on wood JJ dont be bringing that bad juju round here buddy lol

4 Likes

Thanks guys! I’ll have to try and fix that pole in the morning! N yeah thankfully it wasn’t the light, LOL. Pretty sure that fixture weighs over 50LBS…

Speaking of lights… I started a new thread I invite you all to check out.

10 Likes

Your definitely that guy aren’t you.
a8e3c55b4a0b4f87936e85cf3da0c585

3 Likes

LOL :joy: nice

2 Likes

Stretch time!

1 Like

yes — i know what you mean will do , thanks …

:alien: Happy growing

4 Likes

Yessir! Keep it coming!

3 Likes

I usually pull between 1.5-2 grams per watt… hopefully I can stay above 1.5 gpw for this grow.

Light Fixture Usable PPF (µmol) Photon Efficiency (µmol/w) Power Draw (watts) Current Coverage (Sq. Feet) Total Coverage available (Sq. Feet) Yield at 1 gram per watt Yield at 1.6 Grams per watt YIeld at 2 grams per watt
(3) MARS HYDRO SP3000 1951 2.19 891 16 30.0 891 grams /2LBS 1463grams/3.3LBS 1782grams/4LBS
6 Likes

Bro 4lb outa a 4x4 is killer imo lol

6 Likes

Unlikely after doing the math. That’s the goal though. Depends how much I can push the lights. Hoping at least 2.5… maybe I should of went 5x5 :grimacing:

3 Likes

I think with the amount of solid coverage you have i bet you’ll come closer to 4 than 2.5 or 3

1 Like

Thanks bro, I hope so!

1 Like

At 1900 usable ppf and you arent supplementing additional CO2 i bet if you dont already hit close to 4lb if you added co2 youd hit it

1 Like

A typical lows scrog should definitely get 3 1/2 - 4 no problem :v:let’s push 5 :wink:

4 Likes

Wow! I’m glad it looks worse than it was wishing you lots of the healing smokes! :butterfly::face_in_clouds::rabbit::sparkles::kissing_cat::speak_no_evil::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

IMG_7992

Good Morning Cultivators,

Rough morning and trying to leave for work! Here’s todays pic.

Have a good day everyone!

@JJ520 @Low
LOL we will see what happens

@borialis
Thank you! Could have gone worse! And you are right!

14 Likes