Low’s Grow pt 2 (closed)

Right!! Lmao i think its been sitting in my cart for like 2 months now i almost want it just to compare to the Photone app :rofl:

6 Likes

If you have 22lb printer paper it’s pretty “on par” ( :smirk: ) with photobio and apogee. I knew this going in… but I’m just tired of paper diffusers… ya know?

15 Likes

thats sweet

5 Likes

The app has never recommended i use the paper diffuser when i try it says to remove it on the app i use a Samsung Note9

5 Likes

Ohhh right on. Can’t comment on the android version, but I’d imagine the accuracy is the same. Will have to do some digging in that

3 Likes

Yeah i tried using the wifes iPhone but it was trying to make me pay to use the led option and a bunch of other options lol so i was like F that

2 Likes

I used the sun option for a long time with no problem. However I did pay for the led option. I haven’t compared the 2. Actually I can’t believe I haven’t compared to see if it was worth it… :see_no_evil:

Temps a little better today… until I open the tent to feed that is.

9 Likes

On my phone they do vary some not alot but some i check my AC Infinity app and my temps have been horribly low lol

2 Likes

Right on Brother! Sweet new toy :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Thanks! :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

i have the same, i swear ut was posted on here that Iphone users had to use paper and android didn’t, don’t quote me on that

5 Likes

Definitely a nice new toy :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Excited to try it out. :grin:

3 Likes

Ir wouldn’t surprise me if it was lol

2 Likes

i need you to check my tents and closet when you have time lol

5 Likes

I use Android devices. I’ve checked DLI with sun then full spectrum LED just to compare them a few times. The difference is negligible in my experience. The two numbers were within two or three tenths.

5 Likes

sweet, go android

4 Likes

8 Likes

Looks like I was using the wrong paper

If anyone is wondering the white stuff on vents/walls is DE. I cover my tents in that stuff from the start.

13 Likes

@Bunger64
Thanks for sharing!

5 Likes