Low’s Grow pt 2 (closed)

If we flying, I’m stealing. Rent a truck and lure some drunken Kobe cows into the back of a box truck! We can figure out transport later!

5 Likes

Same consistency @BudzMS but delicious

13 Likes

I like to max out around 1000-1200 ish in flower just my 2 cent’s :joy::rofl::sweat_smile:
Yummmm looks delicious :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Id 100% be good with early fall weather year round i just need tp move to a warmer state my bones ache to much for this cold crap anymore lmfao

3 Likes

Posting food pics on a forum where you know most of us are high is just torture. That looks really delicious. :crazy_face:

8 Likes

@JJ520
Thanks! That’s good stuff

@LiesGrows
but moving is such a mf

@fast-grow
Buahahahaha!!!
Thanks! :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Maybe have u pulled the casing apart where vent holes r at. They have a temp probe inside that gets coated with gunk or dirt and grime like. Pull it apart and give the temp probe a wipe down. I bet 20 years old it prolly has a bit of build up on the probe so it takes longer to heat up which makes the room get warmer for the probe to be able to get to temps. I have to constantly take my heater fans apart and clean the coils and temp probes or they seem to not kick out heat like they should ect. Maybe worth a shot.

3 Likes

looks delicious brother.

definitely a huge truck lol

3 Likes

That was dinner last night with barbecue oysters :+1:

13 Likes

That sounds and looks delicious!! :drooling_face:

@Mark0427
The smart ones are the one with issues but they were pretty cheap… wouldn’t be surprised if that “probe” fried. :man_shrugging: I got the main heater turned off and comparing the current temps it doesn’t look like it was dong anything.

@BudzMS
Lol. No doubt.

6 Likes

looks so good @Bluntsmoke

3 Likes

Good Morning Cultivators,

Coffee is tasting good today! Anyone like Cafe Bustello?

Cleaning out the grow room today, hopefully. Time to get rid of all the nutrients that are cluttering the shelves. Idk if there is anything else to do today around the garden.

Smoking up a bone in pork shoulder.

Also if you guys have the time BOM voting is open!

22 Likes

Good morning brother, youre going to have a great dinner. Never had that coffee before.

4 Likes

Thanks @BudzMS i think it’s an espresso but we run it through the coffee pot no problem. Not bad at all.

Hope you have a good day!

4 Likes

sounds good

3 Likes

They seem to be liking the new environment.

Midnight snack are the 2 plants on the left. BK is in the back right, blueberry front right. MS is vigorous, had to add more clips. Been on 4/2 ratio for 3 days.

20 Likes

Looking good they seem to be taken off now

5 Likes

Thanks! I feel like it’s going to be a challenge to maintain “canopy.” Also the watering is already a pain and they are still small. Lol.

6 Likes

Time to wrap! :call_me_hand:t3:

16 Likes

Very nice brother!! You gonna run with all 4 in the 4x4?

5 Likes