<>< Low’s Grow ><> (Part 1)

I have that exact press and I have no complaints. But if your serious about pressing then I would go with Low Temp plates and cage and a good pump.

2 Likes

Great advice! :nerd_face:
But I go one step further when it’s an expensive purchase… I Google the model and troubleshooting…
I.e: if I want to buy something called “Wowzer 3000”, I do a search with Troubleshooting the Wowzer 3000… and then you’ll see what kind of problems/if any the buying customers are having or looking to have fixed…
It tells you a lot more than just a review… :wink:

6 Likes

Great idea. :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I thought that version had the temp plates I screenshoted it awhile back but maybe it didn’t. This one looks like it does though. I’ll have to research a little more but I think dabpress has decent reviews I’ll have to search and see how many people have issues.

2 Likes

Yes dabpress a great company like Kap n Low said do some research… i know @Deez @plumbdand & @JJ520 all press also woth different brands

3 Likes

Microbe Day

5ML Fish Sh!t
1 teaspoon RAW Cane Molasses
1 teaspoon Kelp it Real
1 teaspoon TPS Billions
1 teaspoon Soluble Fulvic Acid
1 teaspoon Photosynthesis Plus

Doesn’t get much easier than that. Per 5 Gallons with jacks at the ratio of 3.2.1 which I believe is 80% been running this strength for a while now.

7 Likes

Purp Express ° Tucking and Defoliation as usual

17 Likes

Sour Pebbles

15 Likes

Franco’s Lemon Cheese

13 Likes

Banana Kush in the Auto Solo Pot; and moms that might be on the chopping block.

12 Likes

Moms and others

16 Likes

Very nice brother. You flip that Purp Express yet?

3 Likes

I haven’t. It’s going to be some time yet, lots of defoliation and training to do still. Plus I have a lot of damage to over come before she enters flower.

I think I’ll be flipping Franco’s Lemon Cheese
cutting back sour pebbles
Then flip Purp Express after FLC has been in flower for a month,
then flip the pebbles after purp has been in flower for a month.

Who knows if I can stick to that.

6 Likes

Franco’s Lemon Cheese March 4th vs today

14 Likes

Any techniques you guys want to try out?

1 Like

Woohoo pumped for that lemon cheese :cheese: :yum:

2 Likes

Mrs low swears it already smells like cheese. LOL

3 Likes

What an interesting trunk on that lady.

1 Like

Thanks for stopping by! Kind of tribal-ish! Can’t wait to see how thick it’ll get. Hopefully it beats the stalk that was on the brown sugar cake.

3 Likes

Not sure what tribal-ish means, but good luck. :potted_plant:

1 Like