Low’s Grow Journey

@pr
I will try to be more involved! :joy: Maybe your just too fast for me!

@Hellraiser
I definitely recommend it. The packaging alone says a lot about the dedication here.

@CooterJuice
I am excited! :grin:

@imSICKkid
Hopefully I don’t disappoint you too much.

3 Likes

Those look like some wicked numbers. Fell off the grow a bit but congrats again on the chops. Looks like some good smoke!

Nice seeds too. Whacha get? :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

It’s all good man. :slight_smile: I hope the flower is good, I have not tried it yet. :v:t3:

I believe this is the list
Toxic Weekend F1
Sick’O’Berry F1
Loud Pedal F1
W.F.O.
P-Jack X Sundae Driver

4 Likes

Ive seen the top 3. All SICK frost monsters. N that PJack x Sundae Driver is as well but supposed to be crazy terpy! Good luck dude.

Whats the WFO?

3 Likes

WFO is short for Wide F_ckin Open. It’s a cross between a Lemon Macmuffin female and my Sundae Driver Bx1 male. The male reeked of strawberry ice cream and the Lemon Macmuffins had a crazy powdered donut flavor to em. Should be a terp lover’s dream.

7 Likes

Well keep me some stashed :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Decisions. Decisions.

8 Likes

Durban poison x sundae driver :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Damn Brother, nice inventory! How do I get my hands on some of those awesome beams?

4 Likes

@imSICKkid can help there. @OGIncognito

5 Likes

Gotta hit me up on Instagram and I can make that happen

4 Likes

Are you kidding me Bro! That would sooooo appreciated. I’m old school with social media but will open an Instagram account for this. You’re de man imSICKkid. How do I get your Instagram info, or did I just violate a forum policy asking for that? Thanks again!

3 Likes

Many thanks Covertgrower.

3 Likes

I go by @Sick_Selections over there

2 Likes

I can’t say thank you enough! :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Strictly photos and regular seeds?

4 Likes

Yes indeed. Regular seeds for life!

4 Likes

All got a large haircut today. mosquito bits were also added.

Got the lab results of my tap water and here it is. can anyone give me feedback on this?

Fed with dechlorinated tap and a little calmag. PPMs going in 650 and pH was 6.5.

Alright so I must be dumb or something because I can’t even figure out what scale the apera is reading in. I went through directions and can’t find the info. So I compared it with another meter in 500 scale. I basically don’t know what I’m looking at anymore. :joy:

Run off numbers:
BD1. 6.6 - 1180/570
BD2 6.6 - 1350/633
Sw1 6.6 - 1070/483
Sw2 6.6 - 1260/598

3 Likes

Blue Dream

3 Likes

SkyWalker

5 Likes