° Low’s Grow Journey °

Ohhh lol, I gotcha!

The cold storage/cure room minus the stuff set aside for mrs low for consumption.

17 Likes

Nice. That is one downside to the Grove Bags. They don’t look as good as mason jars. Lol.

4 Likes

That is true! I feel like I would break a qp jar fast. :grimacing: plus the 1oz bags are a pain in the ass

5 Likes

Maybe. Luckily I don’t have to deal with concrete in grow area. Drop jars all the time. Always fine

2 Likes

Lucky. If I drop one (again) I’ll be stepping on shards a month later, hahaha.

4 Likes

Get you some stackable tubberware that can hold a half ounce are more yes ?

3 Likes

Yeah but the bags cure very nicely and retain humidity. I have bags sitting 6 months old at 59% humidity. Went in at 58-60. No burping necessary. As of right now I only utilize quarter LB bags and 1 oz bags for overflow. Also room isn’t an issue, those shelves are 4 feet deep. Roughly 4.5 lbs pictured above.

8 Likes

Tupperware is fine for short term. Wouldn’t long term in plastic. Besides having a less secure seal, when I did it I lost a lot of keif. Its easy to recover off of glass, the bags are somewhat nonstick in that perspective though. Doesn’t stick to them as bad as jars or plastic. My problem with plastic was I couldn’t recover a good amount of keif without a solvent or getting plastic with it.

I still use Tupperware in my drying process. I just don’t store in it.

4 Likes

Yes sir vanilla would definitely be appealing. A very impressive stash. How many different strains?

1 Like

Actually getting the phenos you spend money on is another story! However that’s part of the game. Every once and a while you get a good one.

Edit
Thank you, I’m not sure how many strains, maybe 8-10?

Hope to be adding A LB of loud pedal in a month. Then in a couple months 3 more LBS. ASC, BSC, and mrs lows grow.

4 Likes

Baby Kraken! :rofl: Bravo!

2 Likes

Hahaha you got it!

2 Likes

Just noticed on IG that ILGM is sponsoring people with free seeds.

Wonder if any of you guys have ever been offered this? Hmmm.

4 Likes

Wow, that’s a new one!

2 Likes

Wow no way ILGM doing that

Did u win them or buy them. For that many beans what was the cost I know add like 6p0 for loss time of waiting lol. 3 months is insane but if u get them it’s still a win overall

Good Morning Cultivators,

Hope to get some defoliation done today! We will see.

Here is what I was talking about

@Mark0427 i paid for them, but not retail.

10 Likes

That’s cold they don’t mess with us

2 Likes

i just ordered the new strain by ilgm 10+10 Tropicana cookies / and some blue dream both feminized add to my collection . nice job on your end . :partying_face:
:alien: Happy Growing

7 Likes

I received that email also but right now none of my friends wanna invest in seeds they wanna keep getting them free from me. That’s y I try clone soon the blue dream autos that they r growing are about 2 be harvest and only 1 of my friends actually got a great girl Goin

4 Likes