Low’s Grow Journey

What I use

2 Likes

I actually just got a bag of recharge yesterday and have fish shit coming today to add to my arsenal… otherwise it’s just the jacks 321 full line

2 Likes

I’ve considered fish shit but I have Alaska fish and wholly mackerel… same idea?

2 Likes

Well idk for sure but @yoshi and @Calizona had a similar conversation and Cali started using his fish tank water as the same or similar thing

3 Likes

I use fish stuff exclusively for nutes. Alaska Fish Emuls and BuildASoil Hydroxylates. I have Jack’s as well but havent added it this go round.

Wouldnt let me add BuildASoil Thrive.N. But its a dry emulsion basically

And my microbes

Carbload (food for microbes, not necessary but piece of mind)

3 Likes

The Dirty South Canna King has you well in hand haha!

I suspect the reason PH drops in soil over time is organic material decaying which is by nature acidic. Normal for container growing.

FFHF is depleted by now. I monitor runoff TDS and when it drops below 2,000 ppm in soil it’s time to supplement. FYI the published FF charts are usually in 700 scale (Potassium) rather than our American 500 scale (NACL) so numbers will be a bit different: I’d mix nutes to about 1,100 ppm for feeding.

Also; some of what you are seeing is normal progression of plant in flower.

2 Likes

Thank you @Myfriendis410 i appreciate you taking time to stop by and ease my concern. Love the support here.

3 Likes

@Low they are still having heat stress from intense lights . The slight tip clawing is light intensity heat stress from strong lights just constantly beaming on the exact same spot on the plants canopy at what light schedule you on 18/6 . If you growing with HLG Led lights panels and drivers , you must treat those Led like HPS seriously , they are super powerful especially bright white light , so you can see the leaves are canoeing a bit with rigged ends like Serated knife blade ready to cut are lay you open if you slide the leaves against your skin. Either foliar spray twice a week of rotate your pots every other day , are you can used a better light schedule altogether that would be much more beneficial for the health of your plants , the roots , and much more rapid growth over all I promise use is vegging on 6/2 has great over all benefits when running high omitting LED light intensity panels or quantum boards I promise , less plant stress, faster growth and musg stronger root system over all and bigger the roots , the bigger the fruits right.

Might ?

1 Like

Interested

Ok so calmag and water today. Will have run off numbers soon. Spots don’t appear to be spreading but I feel like they are more noticeable. I’ve pulled this many leaves or more, daily, for the last 3 days from the mutant.

The little ones are growing fast! Faster than I anticipated.

3 Likes

Mutant run off 5.8-5.9 1006 ppm
GG1 run off 5.8-5.9 1400 ppm

2 Likes

I lost quite a few myself with the CalMag deficiency. Still losing them. I been waiting til they’re practically falling off themselves. I need to do some serious defol in the middle of my girl but losing leaves to the CalMag still, I don’t wanna make her mad.

1 Like

So this is the unopened pack of that promix soil, it’s a compact moist-ish brick that I can almost completely fill 2 7gal grow bags (I do add worm casings and mykos) for $13 …and I’ve been told it can feed for the first 3 weeks but I don’t see any feed values on it

1 Like

Not bad at all.

1 Like

There’s your answer. Id treat it as an inert medium and feed basically immediately at 1/4 strength. Not the person to ask because Im in soil. But coco and promix are for those mad scientists who like to know EXACTLY whats available for their plants

3 Likes

See and that’s the conclusion I was coming to in my head but multiple people on here have said it’s good for no feeding for at least 3 weeks. I have been lightly feeding them anyway because of how I was thinking

2 Likes

I think i thought it was when I first saw the big words. Even looked it up myself. Let me look once more. Pretty sure we’ve covered this a couple times lmao. But safe then sorry.

Yup its :point_up_2:t5:

Nothing in there looks like nutrients

2 Likes

Idk I feel if it had feed value it would have nutritional values on there…so therefore I have always lightly fed them early

1 Like

Smart call. If all else fails, get a cup of it and some distilled water and slurry urself a TDS reading

2 Likes