° Low’s Grow Journey °

My wife’s cat does he will hear the torch light and he comes running meowing I can blow thick clouds at him and he raises his head I to the smoke. 10 mins later he is at the food bowl. He is funny. The other 3 cats r not so much for the weed smoke. The cat that likes the smoke also loves eating on leaves from the plants. He is a stoner cat 4 sure.

5 Likes

@Mark0427 @Low priceless :love_you_gesture:. I had a stoner rescue pit bull. Loved nugs, shotguns, stems, you name it.

4 Likes

That’s diesel

That’s Sheeba. I call her buddy she is my pal.

Then dank and Dabby they r like connected twins I swear they r always together like they r connected at the hip

And by the way so far u have the best turkey pic besides meeasys he is is real lol but that pic is sweet. Most pics u post r badass tho. I love the morning greeting pics. I work off the phone so gifs and memes r a bit more work for me to do :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

My sister’s put loved it also could just blow it in her face and she would snort it all up then sneeze lol. Poor dog has cancer pretty bad and bout to have 20k surgery to hopefully rid of it.

3 Likes

Looks like the animal cookies weren’t duds after all. Just late bloomers. All 3 are coming up.

Also noticed one of the Alien Snow Cone plants is showing sex. First time I’ve seen a female plant reveal before a male.

I try to keep some content. Slacking quite a bit lately.

12 Likes

Had to. Lol.

7 Likes

Love it! Hahaha

4 Likes

:thinking::thinking:, got me on that one. Awesome to see the lates ones to the show! Y’all are kill’n me with these :point_up_2:

2 Likes

That’s priceless :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Hope everyone had/is having a great day. Made it home from the get together in record time this year :raised_hands:t2: That’s a win.

Also @borialis i see all the love you are spreading, thank you!

5 Likes

Brown Sugar Cake Heavy defoliation, topping, tucking. About 30 inches wide right now.

21 Likes

Loud Pedal

18 Likes

The Sick Tent

18 Likes

Seedlings

Alien Snow Cone

17 Likes

Just Wow! I love the structure and how you trained her! Magnificent :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you! :raised_hands: Much bigger undertaking than I was expecting. A lot of branches are weaved around one another.

4 Likes

Killing it sir. That under skirt is gorgeous

4 Likes

All looking great brother!!! Sick tent looks more and more tasty everyday!! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

1 Like

:raised_hands: thanks guys

3 Likes

That is a work of art!

2 Likes