° Low’s Grow Journey °

That’s crazy. Thanks!

2 Likes

No problem! Its most common in plants, but they still seem to be rare for us cannabis growers.

5 Likes

Beautiful bro. Just pressed some of the CBD that dried fully and cured for 4 days so far and man is it so much better than the 2 weeks ago stuff. My eyes feel puffy and it’s CBD and THC mixed but man my eyes r feeling it big time

3 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: cbd rosin

3 Likes

No pains right now at all. A little sore but not pain like normal. Wife says same. Took most of her back pains away she is not feeling so sore like

2 Likes

Voting opens tomorrow for strain of the month, and bud of the month.

If you have the time, please vote…TY in advance! :call_me_hand:

My entry for both:

17 Likes

It came fast and I’m ready to be over. So many great competition good Luck my friend

8 Likes

Man blue dream happened too fast mine is still growing lol.

5 Likes

The neglected seedlings. Stretched to get away from the light… oops. Had to prop them.

All but animal cookies made it.

Alien Snow Cone also dealing with intense dli… oh well.

15 Likes

Brown Sugar Cake

Loud Pedal just got flipped to 12/12

13 Likes

The Sick tent

Hope you all got it growing on! Have a happy turkey day.

16 Likes

Poor seedlings, lol. Loud pedal canopy is on point brother!!! And the sick tent got me :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:!! Brown sugar cake is getting there

4 Likes

Thank you! Brown sugar gonna be awhile for sure. Hope to get more tucking in this weekend. There will be a huge defoliation coming for her too. When? Not a f___ing clue.

5 Likes

I’ve started to have a couple bend over now like your sick tent. Your girls look amazing, I can’t wait to hear what Sick yield was just looking at all that support.

4 Likes

All the ladies look amazing. Now that sick tent is so frosty

4 Likes

Tents are looking great :+1:

3 Likes

Super nice growth brother! You got it growing on for sure :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Beautiful work sir.

6 Likes

:call_me_hand: thanks everyone!

7 Likes

@Low Started a sorta sog. Had a lot of clones. They have a 2 week flip difference. Hadnt planned to do this. I figure they will even out when growth spurt stops?

? Do not know. What do you think? Next run if i dig this will all be same. Have 11 clones coming up now.

9 Likes