Low humidity in tent

Hi all. I have some ILGM white widow autos that are doing i think pretty well. 3 at 5 weeks veg and 1 at 4 weeks veg. In a bit of a $ crunch but is there a trick aside from the obvious get a humidifier to raise the rh? Ive already put the bowl and wet towel but rh

remains at about 47% to 50 %. I think i want it higher yes? The girls are in a 3 x 3 grow space. The temps are avg 72 to 80 f.
I have co2 bag hanging in there as well. 4 in inline exaust and a couple of fans. Or…maybe im just stressin?

I have used one of those cheap diffusers you put oil in to make your house smell good. Just plain water and it vaporises it like a humidifier. Works great in small areas.

1 Like

Right on thanks for the tip.

1 Like

Do you have an exhaust fan running nonstop? Put it one a timer or a thermostat and that will help to raise RH a bunch. But your current RH is not bad.

2 Likes

Yes the exaust runs 24/7 now. Lights are currently set at 18/6. Could i just move the fan to run the same as the lights? Or should i put it on a separate sced.?

Temperature is great humidity not bad I think I would roll with it. Plants look happy. good luck

1 Like

Here is a great guide to go by provided by @imSICKkid in another post. Try to stay within this VPD chart. stay in the green.

1 Like

You can get something like this to automatically turns the exhaust fan on and off as the humidity gets to high or low.

https://www.amazon.com/Inkbird-Digital-Pre-Wired-Humidity-Controller/dp/B01FQKXRXA/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?keywords=humidy+and+temperature+controler&qid=1566569134&s=gateway&sr=8-6

Or a new exhaust fan that controls the environment like this one
https://www.amazon.com/AC-Infinity-CLOUDLINE-T4-Thermostat/dp/B06ZXWN3BG/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?keywords=humidity+control+fan&qid=1566569383&s=gateway&sr=8-3

1 Like

This is what I do and what I would suggest. It’s a more passive approach to maintaining environment and therefore less expensive. I use a temp controller for my 6" and have a 4" on a timer. That way when lights out and temps don’t reach trigger I get some air exchange.

2 Likes

Thanks all the good tips all.