Low humidity can't get it to raise

I’m having a problem with my humidity I can’t get it above 38 degrees I got cool air coming in a fan on it I still can’t get it to come 38 in the day gets around 6870 at night but not quite sure how to raise it during the day

Humidifier mate, some good ones out there.

3 Likes

Temp or humidity?

If it’s temp you definitely need a heater, if it’s humidity do like @Hungrybud said, get yourself a humidifier

Strapped for cash? Then do it yourself

5 Likes

Oh okay I get it. The old fart

I am I don’t understand some of it

4 Likes

No worries buddy. The first time I grew, my plants sprouted then stayed seedlings for two months. Took me forever to figure out what was up, but in the end I did.

By the way I have done a full grow in humidity that never raised above 30%. You will be fine if you do nothing. You will probably experience slow vegetative growth but will build a good structural skeleton in that time too.

If you can’t raise it, that’s ok, growth will just slow down a little, and if you can raise it them you have figured out a tip for your next grow :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks bud I appreciate that helps reassure me I may get a small humidifier just to bring it up when I first started them I had him around 48 to 50 but bigger than Got the lower it got

3 Likes

I agree with @TDubWilly…too dry is much less a problem than too wet. Don’t get frustrated! You’ve got this, and we’re all here to help :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you all for all you guys help I really appreciate it alot

4 Likes

Anytime

1 Like

In the meantime try hanging wet towels in the tent to raise humidity

1 Like

@Amjk That worked for u?

Not for me but Iv heard it has just gotta keep wetting the towels

1 Like

You can also put small bowl of water with a washcloth acting like a wick. The towels & such help a little but as everyone stated too humid will be your greatest problem.

Yeah I’ve managed to control it I am only sitting about 38 r/h but that seems like it will be enough for me but thanks again for all your help and smart ideas I may have to take him into consideration on the next grow or something thanks you all

Yeah I did some reconfiguring of some stuff I got it back up to 38rh so I think I’ll be fine microwave told me some of the other guys it’s better to have lower humidity in too high thank you though

1 Like

Once you’re deep into flowering, 35-40% will be a good thing. I wouldn’t worry about it too much if you’re doing what you can do.

Alright thanks bud I’ve actually got it back up to like 32 33 what’s some towels one guy told me to put in their wet towels and I got a bucket of water so it’s actually brought it back to about 33 humidity in the day and I’m up around 7 at night when I shut it off for some reason but maybe that’s normal but I found him last night and they all still looking good haven’t got no yellow leaves dead leaves on the bottom anywhere they all look pretty healthy so I must have done something right without even knowing what I’m doing with thanks again

2 Likes

I say again, purchase a humidifier, you need the rh up around the 50% or a little more for veg.
Remember humidifiers are the cheaper option, its the dehumidifiers that can be expensive.

1 Like

Why did I bought a small on today thank you

2 Likes

Let us know how it goes.