Love this new water tank/watering system

Watering is tricky for apartment growers and I’ve tried a few things. I have an adapter to attach the hose to my kitchen tap for example. But nothing is perfect. This little collapsible rain tank squeezes into my outdoor garden, can be filled with rain water or from the tap. It has measurements so I can do my nutrients in it and pH it all at once. And it attaches to the hose. :heart_eyes:

This changes my life :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Hey that’s cool :sunglasses: glad you could find that thing i bet your in love with it now… :blush: life is so much easier for you now… congrats :smoking::dash::muscle::100:

2 Likes

i like the camouflage

3 Likes

Right on LJ! That’s thinking outside the box :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

That is really cool. What is it called so I can look it up? :blush::v:Happy growing!

2 Likes

Is that gravity feed for emptying ?

1 Like

Nice little rig LJ, you will tweak your set up multiple times. But it does feel good when you hit on something that makes your set up more user friendly and saves time. You should post these on your journal updates so we all see how you make your gro space evolve. have a great day :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

It’s called Aqua Tank and I just happened to notice it at the place I get most of my supplies from; Hydro Experts based in Sydney Australia. There are a few bigger sizes too. I was looking for a rain tank then I realised it will be a great watering system for my indoor and outdoor gardens :blush:

1 Like

Yes I think so.

Thanks yes I will do that. The space factor forces you to get extra creative.

1 Like

Oh crap wrong Hemisphere, wouldnt empty right here. LOL

1 Like

Check out my lil baby super skunk auto… @LJ75

2 Likes