Loudmans 4th grow

Awesome, best of luck of these!

2 Likes

Watching and thanks for the tag . Looking forward to the grow and the light test!:+1::+1:

2 Likes

@Blackmoon. I am in a legal State but plan on hanging those fake tomatoes, peppers and some flowers on the three I am allowed to grow and planting them in different parts of the garden with sunflowers and corn as cover. Mainly to keep people from questioning and what we call “flockers” out of the yard. Although legal, I live in a conservative neighborhood that reports everything “suspicious”.

3 Likes

Thanks @JaneQP
Thats the trouble even though its legal you still got to keep it hidden from the flockers.
I grew a heap of sunflower seeds for that reason.
Got so busy at the start of my grow struggled to do anything so they have remained very small.
Next year.
I’ll be more organized next year.
I do spread them around in different places too.
Nice to meet you in this faceless cyberspace world
Cheers

1 Like

I don’t even want to think about planes flying over my place even tho I’m inside. But I am gonna try and grow a plant outside this upcoming season.

3 Likes

Yea I know right! That is the one thing I’m not looking forward to. Definitely gonna order another trim bin for the Mrs loud man for sure and put her to work.

1 Like

Welcome @Otis @Breezy @dbrn32. Hey @dbrn32 Im curious to what your prediction is on the light test?

3 Likes

Welcome my brotha!

2 Likes

This is the way…
-In my Mando voice

Im pulled up and set to watching. U know I love the Dream

4 Likes

The dude from YouTube who’s homeless??

@Loudman
This should be good, Gorilla glue I have going currently. About a month ahead of yours.

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5: Ur nerd card has been revoked.

5 Likes

You’re growing plants from seed in different spaces, so hard to say what will happen. I suspect hlg kits would meet or exceed what the mars kits do, despite pulling less power.

8 Likes

:point_up_2:t5::point_up_2:t5:Prediction of the year folks :point_up_2:t5::point_up_2:t5:

8 Likes

Here they are on day 8. I set the 135 bspec at 75 watts and 24 inches away from the seedling. I notice they had sorta a slow start but I’m thinking I didn’t have the light turned up enough as I started it out on 50 watts.

12 Likes

Set to watch, things are looking good.

4 Likes

There looking great :+1: My Brother!!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Damn how could I forget to tag the dog nuts!! Sorry my brotha! I’m glad you found me.:call_me_hand::+1:

4 Likes

Thanks brotha.

3 Likes

Looks good now, maybe was a little low to start like you said.

Yea it’s my first time starting seedlings out under the 135 bspec. Think it will be okay to turn it up 10 watts a day?

3 Likes