Loudmans 4th grow

Thank you my sip Botha!!:call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Looks like I have GREAT timing. Wow thats ALOTTA bud dude! Sweet harvest

3 Likes

Thanks! I’m gonna be doing the chop tonight. How have things been my brotha?

Man life is good dude. Got a few plants vegging. Couple seeds soaking. Kids are healthy (and driving me nuts) everything is as it should be. Lol

How u doing dude

6 Likes

That’s good to hear my brotha! I can’t complain about anything just been working like crazy and taking care of these plants. Was going to do 12 plants this next run but after chopping these 8 plants last night I think I’m going to stay with 8 next run​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I am a little disappointed in myself with these. After I chopped last night I noticed that the buds closer to the bottom were still premature looking and didn’t have the color I was looking for. But it’s hard to see all the bud sites when They are taller than the tent I’m growing in.

4 Likes

Yea. Staggerd harvests are really THE way to go indoors. I always takr the top 8-14 inches and let the rest keep cooking. O well still got weight on deck hahaha. And my expected count is looking around 22 for the summer go round.

5 Likes

Yea I messed up and didn’t plan ahead. I couldn’t chop the tops bc I didn’t have anywhere to dry other than the tent. So I had to take the loss on the bottom sites so I didn’t over due the tops.

4 Likes