Loudmans 4th grow

What is up my fellow growers!!! For this next grow I sill be growing 4 ILGM gorilla glue and 4 ILGM blue dream. Last grow I used bagged coco but for this grow I switched to the canna coco brick and so far I’m loving it. For nutes I will be using the jacks 321 and will add Tribus original every Tuesday and add silica every Sunday. For this grow I will be doing SCROG in two 4x4 tents. I will be using the room that the tents are in as the lung room. Both tents have 4 inch vivosun inline for intake fans and 6 inch vivosun for exhaust. And for lights I will be running 2 mars hydro tsl2000 in one tent and in the other tent I will be running 2 HLG 260 XL. I’m doing a comparison between the 2 different lights. I know HLG is gonna perform better but I just wanna see while I have the chance myself to do it. I started all the seedlings under the HLG 135 bspec currently set at 50 watts and 30 inches. Today was day 5 above ground

15 Likes

@kdawg @Dman1969 @Happilyretired @CoyoteCody @Covertgrower @PurpNGold74 @Blackmoon @dbrn32 @Hellraiser @imSICKkid

6 Likes

Set to watching brother!

3 Likes

If it’s cool Imma pull up a chair.

4 Likes

Everyone is welcome here! I hope you learn something valuable from the journal.

7 Likes

Tagging along for the ride, good luck!

1 Like

Love my gorilla glue.
There on there way there on there way.

3 Likes

I’m here :+1:t3:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t miss it for the world :earth_americas: Brother!! I’m stoked!! :sunglasses: Thanks for the :label:!! :v::call_me_hand: Keep on keeping on!!

2 Likes

Thanks!:+1::call_me_hand: and welcome aboard

Yea I’ve always wanted to smoke gorilla glue but never had the chance but now that I have sorta the knowledge I can grow it myself. The wife has always loved the blue dream so she is super stoked about this grow. And who knows I might can get her in the grow room and teach her the ways​:joy::joy: and plus I could use the extra hands with 8 plants​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:.

7 Likes

Welcome glad you can make it!!

1 Like

Yes sir my sippi brotha! Glad you can make it!:call_me_hand::v:

3 Likes

I’m tagging along

3 Likes

Following as well. I love me some gardening!

2 Likes

I’m hearing you I’ve got 4 auto’s still going that I thought would be finished well before now.
7 different female photo strains and 3 unknowns and 3 male i want for pollen.
Saw the spotter plane go over today around the whole area.
Gulp @loudman

5 Likes

You got your hands full My Sip Brother!! I’m thinkin :thinking: my 4 are gonna is gonna be tough! But 8 And Mrs Dman would have to be involved!! You Need To Start Now with a lot of hand stretching :ok_man: :rofl::joy::sweat_smile: You gonna need it come harvest time!! :sunglasses::v::metal:

2 Likes

That’s not good :flushed: Your in my prayers Brother!! :pray::crossed_fingers::pray::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Usually the plane been by now.
I don’t think at the speed and hight they see the odd plant.
The plane looks for cleared patches of a different color in the surrounding area.
My understanding and then they gps it.
Then at harvest window time. They bring in the big gun boys dressed in black in the black helicopter :helicopter:
Swoop in on those GPS locations.
Thsts my wishful thinking how it works anyway.
The last 2 years the chopper came a day out from the previous year.
@dman1969 @Loudman

4 Likes

@Blackmoon Just one plant and your probably good. I know a dude that puts red artificial poinsettia leaves :maple_leaf: all over the plants. When they see the big red flowers they don’t think it’s cannabis. Hey it can’t hurt right it’s better than no camouflage! :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes