Lou4494's First Grow Journal

Thank you for the well thought-out reply! I appreciate all the advice (from everybody!)

I jusy googled amber trichs and I guess I didnt realize HOW cloudy and amber they can get. I see that I have a little longer now on both.
Chocolope has a min of 10 days left for sure, according to ILGM :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is one of the trims I took today :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

That looks like a budsicle. I either want to lick it or take a bite out of it…

4 Likes

So ima need all of your OG Lou when its ready. How much are you charging for a zip. :rofl::joy::rofl::joy: JK JK I just love that name so much I want it bad! She looks so beautiful as well.

2 Likes

I’ve still got 3-4 weeks

4 Likes

So, I trimmed 2 other small-ish buds, and they were dry enough last night to check, and neither had any seeds! So Im feeling optimistic! Yay!!! Also, my sample smoke seemed good! Hard to tell 100% because I am pretty much never not already a little stoney on something, so it’s tough to start “blank”. Lol. But seems to be good so far!!! Pretty smooth, too!

3 Likes

That’s all good to hear :grin: it will be even better after you harvest and then cure it for a little bit

2 Likes

@Lou4494 my GG#4 came from a bag of dro that I bought and amazingly she looks like everybody’s pics on this forum. Now I found these seeds but ol boy isn’t sure of strain.

If my GG clones don’t take I’ll be dropping one of them next grow

3 Likes

Doing a lil flushy flush with the girls today. Enjoying my time with them lately. Life is weird and crazy. But Im so glad I have this hobby.

I’m out of dry weed, and Im going crazy. Lol. All I smoked today was a resin-y bowl! Hopefully some of my “tide me over” trimmed buds are dry enough tomorrow… :crazy_face:

Kalliope

Persephone (Choco)

7 Likes

Wow they’re looking really good Lou! They’re getting a lot of color to them. It’s a shame we end up smoking them in the end LOL it’s really not a shame. I know what you mean about running out of dry bud. I actually had to break down and contact my weed man to hold me over until I can Harvest my one girl. I hated to do it but I hated the thought of being without worse :smirk:

5 Likes

I just want this in my mouth :wink: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

It’s so cute like a fairy princess!:woman_fairy:

3 Likes

@Amjk follow along here for the results of Choco!

1 Like

Thankyou so much I will!!! :v:t2:

1 Like

@Missiles @Lou4494 I’m a she too! Lol

4 Likes

Yay! Nice to meet you :grin: there is a few of us around here :wink:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Lol that’s my jam :grin:

3 Likes

Nice to meet you both it’s hard to tell sometimes lol I should change my name, I’m still only half way through this diary so I’m heading bk up. Catch ya later :v:t2:

2 Likes

@Amjk @Missiles @GreenJewels

I look at the toes, foot ware and hands to help figure it out. I was telling my wife last night, I think there are more ladies active daily right now than men.

3 Likes