Lou4494's First Grow Journal

The way you’re heading… it should be a fine and dandy harvest Feast of Fury :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Choco will continue to catch up and you never know maybe even surpass, stranger things have happened.

2 Likes

They definitely are. You’re doing a good job :wink:

3 Likes

Day off today! Getting my oil changed in a half hour, then going to try my hand at SCROG. :laughing:

5 Likes

Enjoy your day off! Would love to see pictures after you scrog them😉 they’ll love it!

3 Likes

Oo oo please post photos! That is what I have on my schedule for tomorrow. I’m a little late to do it naturally so I’m going to artificially.

4 Likes

I know it’s not as good as some people’s here, but I made it with what I had. Lol.
First time SCROGing!

5 Likes

I love it! Nice work :+1::v::bear:

2 Likes

That looks great. Did it take you much time? You’ve given me all kinds of confidence. I may give it a shot tonight. Did you just lay the netting on top of the plants and then weave the growth through?

3 Likes

Well I made the netting, so first I did the outter edge, tied tight, then tied the long pieces on first, then went in with the shorter pieces and just tied them on as tightly as needed. Then I slid the whole thing down til it just bent down the tops, then gently wove them through.

I did undo the lst tie down wires as well, since I need them to go up a bit more. Not sure if I should’ve taken them off or not. The main stems are all super woody so I didn’t think they’d revert. But what do I know?? :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Oh, and it took me just under 2 hours. But my back was hurting a bit, and I probably could’ve done it faster, but…eh. Lol. My tent is 4x2.

2 Likes

Now, I dont know the procedures from here on out…lol. Do I move the netting up at all as it grows, and/or just keep moving the tops to farther out squares as they get taller?

1 Like

My tent is a 2x2. I’ll have to cut some pvc to make new legs to lower the net enough. I’m sure it will take me some time to complete. I’m confident we will both see benefits from taking the time to retrain our little ladies. Thanks for the tips.

2 Likes

Your tent is small enough, you could tie right to the structure itself if you wanted. I used metal loops on mine so I can get some clips and it’ll be removable but I can leave the hoops on the corners. If that makes sense. But either way I’d love to see what you do!

2 Likes

That would be the best😉

3 Likes

Excellent job on the scrog!! Nice work😁

3 Likes

I’ll make sure to tag you when it’s complete.

2 Likes

Plants look so beautiful. Nice scrog hah not bad at all for first one.

3 Likes

Thats a fine Scrog, it’ll do the trick no prob. They’re looking real good, so enjoy the ride and Coast as long as you can for this phase of the grow, easy peasy.
Enjoy :sunglasses:

1 Like

Today was feeding day for the girls, again! I was planning on feeding today anyway, but when I saw them looking a little sad this morning, I felt more solid in my decision. I think I’m starting to be able to read them better now, and I love that.

Today they got a full dose of FF Tiger Bloom and a dose of CalMag. Last time it was a half dose of nutes, and they could’ve handled more, I think.
PPM in: 1250 pH in: 6.3-6.4

Kalliope (left) PPM out: 1300
Persephone (right) PPM out:1600

Also, I rigged my watering can so the spout was longer, now that I cant turn the plants. Haha.

5 Likes

The girls are looking great! I love how they’re growing into your scrog. I love what you did with the watering can. I might have to incorporate that :wink:

2 Likes