Lot of good advise

your plants do look nice may have to do more resurce , never heard not to transplant auto, lm using coco coir soil, i guess ill find out the hard way on tent height, thanks again

1 Like

I’ve heard many people say not to transplant autos. It makes sense. Their root systems are much smaller. I transplanted my first auto and was freaking out about the small root system, it didn’t even hang on to the dirt! It survived just fine but it turned out to be a runt… did transplanting it do that? I don’t have an answer.

1 Like

So far doing both ways with autos i found as long as u dont destroy the root ball to much the plant will be okay if roots get broke too much it shocks her a good one and does hurt the size of the plant for sure.

Have 2 gdp autos going now that one is double the size of the other. Everything is done the same but one is not as good as the other. I kinda think it all depends on the seed and how it wants to live its life for u

1 Like

I honestly don’t grow autos. But how they work was explained to me a little different than them having an actual time schedule. They begin flower transition once it stops spreading root area. When they have to stack roots they transition. Of course at a certain amount of time it won’t matter, they’ll go into flower. Ruderalis is a sub-species (all cannabis is sativa but if you ever hear the terms they mean sub, the 4 are sub, so it’s sativa-sativa, sativa-indica, sativa ruderalis) of cannabis about as strong as hemp rope when smoked. So… very dismal. But this is what is cross bred with sativa/indica to create autos. Because these plants begin flower on a time/area/strength scale. They don’t have a full summer to veg and flower. So it’s widely argued that once the soil becomes too dense (bottom of your pot) or a certain amount of time elapses and then a ruderalis gene plant will begin flower. Based on source reputation I firmly believe autos begin to flower based primarily off the depth the main tap root. Meaning skinnier taller pots will give you a longer veg time with the same capacity.

2 Likes