Lost tile on my samsung phone

How do I put a tile on my phone for ILGM? I lost it trying to fix youtube! Damn youtube is apparently down world wide!
Also my background is black now and it used to be white? How can I make that white again?
Ok got tile back on phone lol! Now about the black background?

I have no idea but I’m going to post and add a picture of cannabis as you do to everyone else’s posts lol.

9 Likes

Thats the spirit!

2 Likes

Im I sensing anger? Or are you just having fun?
Cuz Im just having fun!
But seriously, why is my background black now?

:rofl:

Mephistos chugging along, nothing that impressive yet… Week 5 of flower so they better fatten up. With a 50% germ rate I’m not overly impressed with mephisto right now the smell isn’t anything crazy nor is the color so the yeild and smoke better be good.

7 Likes

Love it!

1 Like

No anger man I’m. Just playing with you lol.
Um no idea mines always white.
Got a problem with black? Black backgrounds matter!

4 Likes

No not really but I prefer a white background.

1 Like

There looking good.

Thnx! They have been virtually no maintance aside from one defoilation

1 Like

My phone did this to itself in my pocket. Black background, gave it to my son to fix. Apparently it had set itself to night mode :man_shrugging:. Android phones have a menu you can pull down from the top, night mode is in there

1 Like

Yeah I found that night mode, but there is also another night mode, in app at the bottom of the screen when you scroll all the way up. 3 horizontal lines

2 Likes

Haven’t found that one :thinking::face_with_monocle:

I think I was on desktop mode when I stumbled across it? Here let me check…

1 Like

Thats odd? I cant duplicate what I was seeing?

1 Like

Dang bud was to heavy and broke the stem. Guess it is an early harvest tester now. Been drying for 3 days.

4 Likes

Black screen could be battery saver too

I suppose? But it was clearly daylight thing as I switched it and now its white.

1 Like

Mine was a daylight thing as well. I sat for ages trying to figure it out. “Dad, what are you doing?” “My phones been like this for days!!” I felt like a cabbage when he fixed it :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes