Lost smell after Harvest

Could someone give me an input on this, I grew 5 white Windows plants all through the growing stage the plants smelled like a skunk,when i picked the plants they lost their smell. almost green smell now grew for 10 weeks dried for 1week buds look great.

1 Like

The smell will come back, it’ll smell like hay until the chlorophyll breaks down.

I appreciate the feedback I thought I done something wrong thanks.

Grew for 10 weeks…?
Possible wasn’t done flowering…
10 weeks for vegg and flowering is way to short…
I’m getting ready to chop down some girls and they have been flowering for 12 week’s and vegging for 6 weeks before that… :thinking:
Curing is your next challenge… :+1::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks I’m new at this,what is the best way for curing any input much Appreciate.

It’s a scary 3 weeks roughly with a good cure till it comes back… hard to wait that long I usually start smoking hay lol

3 Likes

Already smoked a little hay can’t wait to smoke some good bud😋

1 Like

Yes I agree. You need a good cure

1 Like

I don’t want you to think I’m a $hithead , but there is so much info on this subject on this site and my time is super limited… :+1::wink:
I usually do 14 days of hang time with all of the :leaves:except for big fan leaves and during the drying time in my bathroom with about 50% to 60% humidity and 65 to 75 degree temps and in the dark the whole time…
Then it’s into jars for 6 months with burping and bovida packs…
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like