Lost power...what do I do.....?

I think this is right category… @myfiendis410 I lost power 2 am no ligjt or vent for tent 6 hours now. …will they be ok. Not sure when power will be back on…

What are you growing, how old, photos or autos?

Unless you have a generator, all you can do is wait it out, bummer.

1 Like

About 6 weeks in veg. Had nute issues so lil stunted. Was going starting flush to fix ph. I have 5 plants. Purp kush. Grandaddy purp. Pink gorilla. Lemon OG. Capt cookies

I opened the side doors on tent and a window on each side of basement. They have some nat sunlight and air flow. Temp is going to drop from 72 to 65 so not to bad. I have gas heat in basement. So hopefully not to much stress.

1 Like

You will be fine…even loosing power for a couple of days is not a disaster when in veg.
In flower iS another story. I have considered purchasing a generator for a backup but power is fairly stable and reliable in our area so have not sprung for it…yet.

It could force em into an early flower if prolongd. U did right by opening up airflow. Humidity spikes at lights out (again a horrible problem in flower, veg not so much) but ur gonna wanna get them some decent light every so often. Maybe a flashlight for 10 mins every hour? Except regular dark hours

2 Likes

I could bring them upstairs out of town for natural sunlight Through the Windows do you think that’s a good option to take them out of the tent???

1 Like

Yup. The sun is the strongest light we have access to. But hours are getting short. Make sure their ‘dark period’ does not exceed 8-10 hours. If so break it up with th flashlight trick

1 Like

Ok…thanks…they had 10 hours already so will bring them up til power back on so i can do flashlight…

1 Like

@purpngold74 they are upstairs under the skylight for now. U were rigjt about temp and humidity. Temp dropped to 62° and humidity shot up to 84%

1 Like

Yup. Not sure if its the temps or some kind of effect from plants not going thru photosynthesis… but happens almost every night

1 Like

When temperature drops and the amount of water in the air does not change, the amount of water that the air can hold goes down causing the RELATIVE humidity to increase.

That is why we must get a stable temperature before we can start controlling relative humidity.

I hope I did not confuse with this…

1 Like

Nope. Needed the sciency ish with my head exploding. Well done

1 Like

Now that I have them upstairs and natural light I can actually take a good picture of you guys

1 Like

Everyone looks happy and healthy. Wth is that in the top right? Funky middle finger leaves :+1:t5::joy:

1 Like

Yeah I had pH issues nute issues excess PPM issues I was just getting ready to complete my flushing when all this s*** took place yeah she didn’t quite develop right she had single leaves until recently she just started getting the three leaves

Hey as long as she keeps growing… :man_shrugging:t5:

You can throw a small battery powered light in your tent for 18 hours. They’ll just think it’s an overcast day.

Good to know…have to get batteries