Lost in Flowering Stage....please advise - From Moringa

@bob31 @Myfriendis410 @HighDesertFarmer @bluntley420

As always, thank you. The potting mix labels are attached. Let me know your thoughts. She didn’t sustain any set-backs after adding nutrients Friday. My plan, according to many ILGM posts, is to water (adding nutes) every four days.

Got this dang PH kits, which needs to be calibrated. I feel like a lost scientist.

If it’s cool to water today, I will attempt to calibrate and test the run off. Soil appears cool and moist at the moment. Amy thoughts are appreciated.

Hope I didn’t get to @ happy. Lol

1 Like

Well, yes.

No more nutrients. If your soil is damp that means don’t water it. You are much better off to go through a complete wet to dry cycle. When I mean dry I mean like almost wilting. This does SO many good things for your plant it’s impossible to list here.

Whenever you do get to nutrients it would be good to establish a feeding schedule. Normally it’s every other watering.

3 Likes

Some do a feed water water feed schedule, but it depends on what your plants need. That MG fertilizer and soil isn’t really what you want for growing MJ. Time release fertilizers have the tendency to time release at the wrong times.

2 Likes

@bob31 yeah, that’s been the problem as they were started in that media. Any nutes may end up being fairly targeted. …

1 Like

Problem with miracle grow is they’re owned by Ron.

sEuITuB

Definitely not a one and done solution.

2 Likes

@HighDesertFarmer
Lol lol lol lol :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Things have been going great since my last post. I am a bit frustrated to find my soil (Miracle Grow) was a bad choice but I woNT the mistake again! I read the posting about stems turning purple and wanted to show some pics although it may be genetics. The main stalk is turning purple from top down. We have had a few cold nights. Could this be due to the cold temps inside my home once the lights go out currently doing 12-12.

AGAIN, other than the purple stem at the top the rest of the plant looks great besides the fact that the lights were causing some leaf burn recently but have been moved further away from plant. Cant wait to harvest amd start a new girl with the correct soil…

Thanks!

3 Likes

@Donaldj, @garrigan62, any thoughts?

I would say the cool temps and strain

Its most likely genetics, Happy harvest. :wink::wink::wink:

I got some plants from the same strain turning completely purple, some are syaying green.
…its all good :grin::grin::grin:

@Donaldj @bluntley420 @Myfriendis410 @Ragnar @bob31 @MacGyverStoner

Process seems to be slowing. Leave rich dark color. Plenty of amber showing but no cloudiness when using loup. On a 12/12 light schedule. Only water when she’s about an 1.5 dry.

Any suggestions?
Also, any ideas on what type of sativa this may be?

Looks great but could be another week or two. What date did they start flowering? @Moringa

No clue on the strain. They’re too many different strains to really even guess.

Thanks. Started around September 20. Can you direct me to a good source of “How to Harbest” imfo. Cant seem to be able to download the Bible on my new cell.
Just want to take these last two weeks to learn, collect the appropriate equipment and find a sitter for a gew days so I can get funky fresh ripped.

As always, thanks a budnch.

1 Like

Sept 20 with no cloudy I’d say two weeks but I’d check them every couple of days. They can go fast when they start.

There is a harvest section. Let me see if I can find it for you.

.Book 1: http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/wp-content/uploads/guides/Ilovegrowingmarijuana.com-grow-bible.pdf

Book 2: http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/wp-content/uploads/guides/Ilovegrowingmarijuana.com-plantcare-guide.pdf

@Moringa

2 Likes

Looks very good, man, its impossible to tell you the strain…
So many out there, you are close to harvest maybe a week or two…
Great job !

1 Like

One thing I’m going to do from now on is wash my harvest. It’s something that you should look at and decide on for yourself.

1 Like