Lost- getting spots and yellowing

merry Christmas everyone- please help…22 days from seedling to 5 gal pot, transplant 8 days ago!) …3 auto white widows all… due to water today. please advise this is my 1st attempt at farming…lol. thx, cocomm4

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

thx and merry Christmas. do you need additional pics? cocomm
• What strain, ilgm, auto, fem white widow
• Method: Soil- pot for a pot system
• Vessels: cloth 5 gal pot for a pot system
• PH of Water, distilled until 4 days ago, once, with filtered -1.5tsp big bloom, .5tsp root boost, adj ph dn 6.7….bought brita sink filter for going forward
• PPM/TDS or EC ukn
• Indoor or Outdoor- indoor marshydro 2.3x2.3x5.0 kit
• Light system- mars hydro 1000w in kit 24 hour a day
• Temps; Day, Night- 70.5 to 82.7, avg 77.1 for last week
• Humidity; Day, Night- 55.6 to 78.4 avg 67.5
• Ventilation system; Yes, Size 4” came with marshydro, 6” fan in tent
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,- humidifier in tent
• Co2; No

What brand of soil? You need a TDS pen to know what you are feeding. Why not use regular tap water? Not the problem, but your light will only flower a 2x2 so that will be a future issue. They mainly look underfed and watered to me. I am not familiar with pot for pot but @MattyBear done one a while back, can you help us out brother?

hi holmes and thanks for helping and merry Christmas.the pot for a pot kit gives you their “super soil” for the bottom layer and coco coir for the top layer- not mixed together. i have a TDS pen en-route for tomorrow’s delivery. i thought that the pot for a pot did not need anything else… my bad. i have the ff big bloom fertilizer (3 different bottle kit). should i try that in a pint of water per plant? my city water is extremely hard. again thanks, cocomm

hi all, yea got my EC meter…tap water, ph=8.3…EC=525us//// distilled water, ph=8.7…EC= 0us//// just watered/ fert, ph=6.4…EC=2100- used ff big bloom 3tps, ff big grow 2tps, 3ml cal-mag plus… all per gallon…16oz per plant. any thoughts greatly appreciated. thx, cocomm

https://ilgmforum.com/t/a-pot-for-pot-grow-kit-for-my-first-grow-ever/43427
Some info that may be helpful, I grow in coco and have never used the Pot for Pot deal!
Here is another that may have something

1 Like

@Holmes,thank you, thank you, thank you. positively amazing what food and water will do… the inmates are no longer running the asylum, for now anyways. cocomm

1 Like