Lorenda’s Photo Promenade

Can I ask why ppl name their plants just to chop them down it’s like killing a kid when u name it. I plants r called Maui waui. Gorilla glue blue dream ect. Lol. @SilvaBack203 I wanna say has names for his plants too. Lol.

8 Likes

Why not? We spend a lot of time with them. :wink:

7 Likes

LOL… exactly, I don’t name them because I already know their fate butI do refer tot hem all as ‘my ladies’ LOL

8 Likes

I definitely name some of my ladies. I talk to them and spend time with them its just right to name them. These plants help me mentally from the moment they sprout to the moment i ash them

8 Likes

I mean I get it lol but like @Newt said
I nourish it
I feed it
I love it lol
I help it grow
I’ll even play them music - get them to soak up some of them vibrations from the sounds lol
They are my babies! Even if I am murdering them in the end

9 Likes

I have to admit, I do talk to them and tell them how beautiful they are :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

It has become such a place of solace for me

6 Likes

Love the new screen pic… kind looks like my little girl that we rescued from being dumped in the hood.

I totally agree with the solace! I just love spending my mornings in the garden just looking at them and nurturing them… my last grow was title …zen garden… and it’s so true. I can’t explain to anyone how much different this is from growing ANYTHING else… I think it’s because they are literally a sacred plant.

6 Likes

I named them at first. But I can’t even remember my own kids names half the time, so it’s just a lot of “which one are you?”

8 Likes

Outta likes! Again. I named my first grow but i haven’t since. I just call them “the plants” I spend as much time as I can in my grow room. I love being in there looking at them and taking care of them. Yes, I talk to them. I don’t take care of the dog the way I take care of my plants.

3 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: gained a gew and used em all!

1 Like

Lmfao too funny. Lol this is my first time doing it- I got tired of saying “outside and inside girl” :rofl::rofl:

@Caligurl thank you!! He was making all sorts of faces over the top of his bed, I have some where he’s glaring at me with his ears flat :rofl::rofl:

Completely agree though- that the plant is sacred.

@Thatbaldguy
Yea I’m pretty sure my cat gets jealous

5 Likes

I do to sometimes but I don’t name them. Kills me seeing ppl say here’s charolettes and Gary’s first photo session. Lol. To me they r the names of the seeds lol.

3 Likes

08/07

Here we go again! Another bean is marinating in the oven. Will let you know when she pops and drops ! :grin::grin:

Jolene is getting bigger every day. She’s so pretty. Seems to be happy. She got a good drink of just water last night.

6 Likes

Looking great i cant remember is Jolene a auto or photo?

2 Likes

@LiesGrows
Thank you!
Jolene is a photo! And I can’t help but keep thinking she’s much prettier than the 4 autos I’ve grown. Idk if that’s because I know a little more (just a teeny bit :crazy_face:) or what, but I am gonna need to know when to switch her light schedule and still give her the proper room to stretch, cause I haven’t the slightest clue :face_with_peeking_eye:

2 Likes

@Lorenda_x how old is Jolene?

2 Likes

Saying when to flip can be difficult sense all growers grow differently as well as other variables my biggest rule of thumb when flipping is 1 make sure the plant is ready and showing maturity(pistils poping out) and also make sure you have atleast 1 to 2 feet of vertical space available as when growing new plants or different phenos of the same strain these plants can take off like crazy with vertical stretching so making sure you habe the head space is very important

1 Like

Going on 6 weeks old

@LiesGrows
Ohhhh that makes me nervous that I’m going to run out of room :grimacing:

1 Like

Outta likes…:heart: