Looks like sweat stains on sprouts

What’s going on with your PH? Little to high? How do you know forsure? What’s your PH right now? Sorry for the questions just don’t want you to have to make any unnecessary changes. To change the PH though I would go to your local hydro store or home Depot or Lowe’s, or even Amazon it just may take a while to get there, and find some PH up and Down it would be the best solution for bringing pH down. I’ve never tried the baking soda trick or any other natural pH changers, just don’t want to run the risk of an unnecessary mess up.

After good amount of rain collected the past few days. What Ive been using is at 8.2 ph right now. Digital meter.
I know I dump some BS into the pool to adjust it. Wasn’t sure if it was a good substitute.

Hahahaha damn glad I thought for a while. I add a box of BS to my pool to raise the ph!! Too funny

Hmm I’m not sure how much so I’d let someone chime in before any action or just do some research real quick

It will raise and probably shock them.

1 Like

Ah glad no action then that would’ve been a tragic loss if anything

Day 9 looking good. Anyone tell me if I should be worried about the tip of this one?

1 Like