Looks like pistils on seedling

Looks like they’re ready to take off @Oldguy And I think someone needs a treat :dog::paw_prints::grinning:

4 Likes

Thank you @AfgVet

She gets more than her fair share. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Hard to say no tho.
:v::pray:

4 Likes

Oh how I know :rofl::grinning:

4 Likes

Your Weed thumb :+1: is showin Barry! :wink::sunglasses: And your girls look amazing as usual. Time for my wake-n-bake.
:giraffe::lips::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Thanks Darrell. :+1:
Mazar in this one. :wink:

Good vibes sent your way my brother.:+1:

:v::call_me_hand::pray:

4 Likes

Is that closer to Camel Toe…or Giraffe Lips?
:upside_down_face: :rofl:
What’s up my brothers?!

7 Likes

:rofl::joy::sweat_smile::laughing: Dammit My Brother long time no see!! I hope all is well with you and yours! :pray::sunglasses::v::pray:

6 Likes

Danm People just showing up and wanting to get stoned whenever they want… @Holmes :rofl::joy::smile::grin::smirk::green_heart:
Glad to see you around and vertical my friend @Holmes
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

At least I got my own weed fuzz :grin: :grin:

3 Likes

It was a joke ment for the fact that we haven’t seen you for awhile… :+1::grin::wink:
Sometimes it’s hard to explain in a text…
But it always seems to sound funny to yourself as you type it… :man_facepalming::man_shrugging::upside_down_face::wink::grin::+1::green_heart:
I’m sure that me and you would have a crazy smoke fest… :+1::wink::green_heart:
I don’t ever turn down a smoke festival… :grin::+1::wink::green_heart:

4 Likes

I took it just the way you meant it man, people like you are the reason I have been here for over 3 years! I am sure we could make a good party out of about any circumstance…so a smoke fest it is! :grin: :+1: :v: :metal:
:giraffe: :lips:

6 Likes

It would be awesome to actually smoke a few with you my friend… :+1::wink::grin::green_heart:
You are on the other side of me…
Probably a few hundred miles…
You never know…
At some point we may pass a joint or 2… :thinking::shushing_face::grin::smirk::+1::metal::green_heart:

3 Likes

Life can be strange somtimes, and smokin’ a few with you and some others would be a blast for sure! :grin: :sunglasses: :v:

4 Likes

Hey brother @Holmes welcome back my friend. Glad to see ya :pray:

3 Likes

I think :thinking: our Brother @Holmes has hit the rack. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Ahh. Thanks Darrell. :+1:
Hope ur comatoasty :giraffe::lips: brother.

3 Likes

I’m a lil past
:giraffe::lips: :wink:
I hope you are comatoasty as well My Brother Barry! :pray::crossed_fingers::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

What’s up brother, sorry I missed you last night. I will be on a little more for a while, until the “babynado” rolls back in :rofl: :rofl:
I haven’t caught up on all the journals yet, but when I do , I got some questions for you about a couple strains you grew last! :sunglasses:
:v: :pray:

5 Likes

Sure brother. Anything I can help with. :wink::+1:

:joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

The 2 northern autos. Thinking I’m probably going to finish them inside. :thinking:
I’ll have to gear up the ac in my room tho.
Lights are currently at 16/8 but I’ll switch over to 12/12 for the final weeks with them on at nite.
Also gave them their first feed of bloom nutes this morning. 740 ppm at 6.0 ph. Got a lil bit of runoff.
Should see a difference in them in a couple days.

And all the lil’s have left the fold. :cry:
On their way to some bigger digs for the summer with their moms. :+1:
Well check in on them from time to time over the summer. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hope ur all safe an lit folks. :mask::drooling_face:

:v::pray::call_me_hand:

14 Likes