Looks like pistils on seedling

My head has been gettin’ on all day :grin: Started with a couple of my Blunder weed which is really a old time Hawaiian x some Jamaican so I guess Jamawiian :rofl: :rofl: Then I hit some AMH, now I am going to move to OGK! Remember the days when we just said “yeah I smoked a joint” 'cause you only had one kind, and it was reggie?

7 Likes

I remember those days well. :grin:

I can still remember the bales floating by off shore when I was a young sprout. Seems to me that for the next while that’s all you could get locally was compressed Reggie. :joy::+1:
:v:

5 Likes

Looking awesome :sunglasses: already My Brother Barry!! :+1::+1: I remember those days as well Mexican dirt weed and Colombian. Still a lot of it around here. I’m gettin my Giraffes :giraffe: lips :lips: on too! I started a trend with that phrase didn’t I !! :rofl::sweat_smile::joy: :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Thanks brother. It appears that you did start a trend Darrell. :joy::+1:
Just like Enlightened coined monkies undies for no likes. :+1::grin:

:v::pray:

5 Likes

People have all the fun :grin: :rofl::thinking: at least I am pretty sure that is what my dog thinks when she looks at me like she is now! She likes to smoke and will always show up for a smoke session

8 Likes

Mine used too when she was younger but not so much anymore.
But she’ll feild strip a longer roach in a heart beat. :joy::+1:

7 Likes

Lol, if i light up he backs up and barks! But he will eat toss and play with the skeletal remains! :dog2::leaves:

4 Likes

Looking like a stellar start @Oldguy! Nice selection too! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Ghost’s and King’s and Lemonade to wash it down …sounds like a party brother :rofl: nice assortment and flavors ! Happy growing brother :v:

3 Likes

Chas , Kapt , jjs .
Thanks fellas. Should be a nice grow if all goes well. :wink::+1:

6 Likes

It feels like just the other day I wished you a happy cannaversary brother…:tada::beers:

@Oldguy…that’s a not so ’ regular ’ strain collection you got my friend…looking awe as per usual…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

@Arrow. Thanks brother. :+1:
Yep. Nothin regular bout these strains. :joy:
Hope ur havin a high one.

5 Likes

:joy: planning to brother…I’m prerolled, like a loaded sixgun…I choose which one I’m gonna fire up…:wink::joy::joy::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Why not one of each :grin:…or at least that is my M.O.
@Oldguy Looking sweet brother, :thinking:gonna be the smorgasbord of WEED! :joy:
:v: :pray:

5 Likes

That’s what this whole forum is about. Definitely variety is where it’s at.

8 Likes

@Holmes. Thanks brother. :+1:
I’m looking for a lil bit of :fire::fire::fire:
These should give it to me. And a bit of variety too. :grin:

4 Likes

True words brother. :+1:

6 Likes

That may be why I have a couple of Cherry Noir, some Ztarburzt, a Wedding Drake, Green Crack, Blueberry LSD and an OG Ryda going … :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Was checkin on the lil ones and found a few quirks in their growth but nothing to be alarmed about.
These Ghost are expressing themselves. :+1:

First 2 nodes are single leaf. :thinking: but the next is multileaf it appears.

Single opposite a triple again on the 2nd node.

And leaves growing from leaves. :grin:

Be high and be well folks.
:v::pray::drooling_face:

15 Likes

That’s crazy Brother!! one of mine has two 6 leaf fans identical to each other and a few spiraling. Cannabis is crazy and I truly dig it!! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

8 Likes