Looks like pistils on seedling

Life is good here now, Barry :rofl: :joy: :crazy_face:. You may have to use nets/trellis, to make them do what you want them to, that’s kinda what I do. I can control the direction of growth better/easier. When I loose the tent, I’m thinkin about using expandable shower curtain rods as the anchor points for my netting system but, that’s still a thought in process. :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes

I’ll have to gear something up for a net support. Poly piping should work I would think.
Just have to brace it from pulling in on itself.
Getting a mini transfer pump to be able to water them all after they fill in too. Should make things a bit easier.
:v:

5 Likes

Awesome :+1:t4:
AA847505-7FB5-43E9-946D-D39D92A0D47D

4 Likes

Barry, If you ever need anyone to bounce ideas off of, you know that I am just a text or a phone call away :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes

Thank you Gary. Appreciate that brother.
As a side note.
All but the one ghost are above ground.
And 4 of the others.
Thinking the new bulbs in the 4 tube made a difference. :+1:
Hopefully a bit less stretch than before.

6 Likes

Happy Monday folks. :+1:

:v::pray:

9 Likes

Happy Monday right back at ya there brother! I see you got my smoke signals :grimacing: :smile: :rofl: :sunglasses:
:v: :pray:

3 Likes

I got em but can’t reciprocate till later. :joy::joy:
Full on tire season brother. It’s friggin nuts. We’re booking for 2 weeks from now. :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

I know your :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: them ,because every one of them have TPM systems now. I tore up a few before I learned to treat every tire like it has a sensor! Well I will keep the fire lit for you and when you able we will spark one up! Oh Yeah I really like the guys that do a rotation but not a relearn :rage: :smile: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

:joy::joy:. Ya. Has a tendency to bugger things up. Not to mention having a pissed off customer for having to come back. :man_facepalming:

One more for the road brother. Time to make the donuts. :wink:
Have a high one. Till later.

5 Likes

Thanks for the Monday good wishes My Brother!! I hope you have a great day as well!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Well. We have life. On most anyway.
The one 13 th ghost is late to the party.
And so are shishka and gorilla zkittles.

And the 3 blue kings needed a bit of help with a stuck shell. That’s why she’s a bit pale.

She’ll green up.

And this one almost looks like it’s trying to take flight. :thinking:

Might be a bit of purple trainwreck in the air too. :smiling_imp::joy:
Hope everybody is getting a proper head on tonite. :+1::drooling_face:
Be well and be safe.

13 Likes

Nice bunch of babies! Great start.

But, I have to say… that may be too much yogurt for one guy! You must be really regular! :rofl:

5 Likes

I can set my watch by it. :joy::joy::joy:
And thank you my friend. :+1:
How’s ur ghost ?

4 Likes

Happy your lil ones are looking skyward ! Onward with your winter grow brother , you bet getting a head on at this moment :yum:. Spent the day messing with a grocery bag of trimmings from the 3 plants my buddy grew outdoors from Purple Haze seeds I gave him . Decarbed three trays in the oven and got the house smelling good :crazy_face: … to bad my better half got home from work and wasn’t as impressed as I was …:rofl: :joy: :crazy_face: got a half a quart of Everclear Tincture brewing so my wait is on :crazy_face: :yum: Here is a toke to the grow gods for all of us ! High Times brother :v:

7 Likes

The :ghost: is doing really well so far. Grew 2 inches this week… :nerd_face:

4 Likes

That’s great. :+1:
Another couple weeks will make a big difference here.

4 Likes

Thanks brother. :+1:

Gotta remember - happy wife happy life. :joy::joy:

:v::pray::drooling_face:

7 Likes

Never has there been spoken a truer statement :grimacing: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Amen to that My Brother Barry!! And I’m so stoked for your grow!! :sunglasses: And the kaptain got you before me on the yogurt!! :rofl::laughing::sweat_smile::joy: I hope u have :giraffe::lips: Night!! :sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

6 Likes